Clara & Stas (2019) Part #1

il y a 12 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

befitting a woman and a man are not the same.

I'm only against the demonstrations with the purpose of "watching more".

I consider man and women are equal no difference should be made. But this is a wide debate I'm not going into here.
And unless I'm misunderstanding you, I find a contradiction between the request of "show me something new" and being against "demonstrations with the purpose of "watching more".
But what matters most here to me is that these 3 people genuinely seemed to have fun together. 🙂

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dh2995 said:

I consider man and women are equal no difference should be made. But this is a wide debate I'm not going into here.
And unless I'm misunderstanding you, I find a contradiction between the request of "show me something new" and being against "demonstrations with the purpose of "watching more".
But what matters most here to me is that these 3 people genuinely seemed to have fun together. 🙂

Yes you are right, fundamentally I believe in equality between men and women. but I think this is a different situation.
There is a contradiction between what I say. I agree.
actually this is an allusion
I asked them to do something new. Because they do everything, this ends and now they return to normal.

I know you now. you share only beautiful and happy moments. And you're doing it nice.

who knows, maybe this is a game for me.

• Like 4

I don't watch them as much as before. but there is no love in their eyes as before. instead they have new plans, ambition and effort after long phone calls. 

For me, love is only for two people. they carry unnecessary load, for what?

• Like 3

il y a 13 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I don't watch them as much as before. but there is no love in their eyes as before. instead they have new plans, ambition and effort after long phone calls. 

For me, love is only for two people. they carry unnecessary load, for what?

Well, I feel just the opposite 🙂  Their relationship seems to me stronger and stronger, and I still see deep love in their eyes, even if they try new things which they have talked and agreed about before . You mentioned "normality". Everybody has their own definition of normality. 🙂 For me "normal", here, will be what they have fun with but doesn't hurt anybody physically or emotionally nor, mainly, jeopardizes their couple and their love. 
Thanks for the compliment in your previous post. Like everybody else I've had my share of happy and unhappy moments but I prefer and work on remembering and sharing the happy ones, putting the others aside. That keeps me smiling 🙂

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dh2995 said:

Well, I feel just the opposite 🙂  Their relationship seems to me stronger and stronger, and I still see deep love in their eyes, even if they try new things which they have talked and agreed about before . You mentioned "normality". Everybody has their own definition of normality. 🙂 For me "normal", here, will be what they have fun with but doesn't hurt anybody physically or emotionally nor, mainly, jeopardizes their couple and their love. 
Thanks for the compliment in your previous post. Like everybody else I've had my share of happy and unhappy moments but I prefer and work on remembering and sharing the happy ones, putting the others aside. That keeps me smiling 🙂

Looking at life we all see different things. this is perfect. If we all saw the same things, life would be boring.
If we can freely express what we see here, it's good.
You know me now.
my purpose is not to upset them, just to express the facts I have seen (according me).

Those who want to be sad, who want to be more motivated ... preference belongs to them..  

( I won't forget those slaps 😄 ) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1