• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hacıvat

does anni cry because of 

?

(The Video Link has Been Removed)

Any Videos Uploaded on VHTV Boards must be Uploaded as Attachments.  Any Third Party Hosted Videos or Direct Links to a Third Party Website will be Removed.

Thanks,

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

21 hours ago, hacıvat said:

does anni cry because of 

?

(The Video Link has Been Removed)

Any Videos Uploaded on VHTV Boards must be Uploaded as Attachments.  Any Third Party Hosted Videos or Direct Links to a Third Party Website will be Removed.

Thanks,

StnCld316 - Forum Admin.

TO CLARIFY: Any Videos Uploaded on VHTV Boards must be Uploaded as Attachments.  Any Third Party Hosted Videos or Direct Links to a Third Party Website will be Removed. VHTV, on the other hand, prefers its pix and vids to not be spread all over the net on 3rd party servers.

RLC is just the opposite. All RLC posts must go through direct links to a Third Party Website. We do not have permission to have RLC pix on our attachment servers.

If you have questions about this, please PM and Mod or our Illustrious Forum Admin. Thank you.

• Like 2

I do not know when Anni will come back or if she will come back at all, but I could understand it, even though I only have a subscription because of her and I am otherwise not interested in any other apartment. She has had a hard time lately and was sometimes very sad. For a few weeks is often bad mood and often quarrel.Of course I hope she comes back.

6 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

I do not know when Anni will come back or if she will come back at all, but I could understand it, even though I only have a subscription because of her and I am otherwise not interested in any other apartment. She has had a hard time lately and was sometimes very sad. For a few weeks is often bad mood and often quarrel.Of course I hope she comes back.

Anni will come back in few days. She just go a litlle to the see side.  😊

• Like 1