Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

invite violet, you want to invite violet, it would be nice to invite violet, it would be fun to invite violet, violet, violet, violet, why not today, yes, invite violet

Think even Violet would be hard pushed to make this place interesting.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15.05.2019 at 23:35, Amy3 said:

Вайолет не должна ничего делать, но сидеть там, чтобы это было интересно. Я просто хочу увидеть ее лицо, ее волосы, ее манеры, ее характер. Это то, что мне кажется интересным. У нее всегда есть способ заставить меня улыбнуться. ❤️

I would love to invite her to visit, but unfortunately there is no connection with Violett😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Привет, Грейс! Боже мой, вы когда-нибудь одна сексуальная девушка! 😍 Должен выходить из вашей комнаты чаще, хотя. Вы, ребята, слишком много запутались. 

В любом случае, мне так грустно это слышать. Я люблю эту девушку как сестру и очень скучаю по ней. Я был так счастлив, что мне снова удалось увидеться здесь даже на один день. Ты знаешь, куда она ушла? Я надеюсь каждый день, что она в безопасности и счастлива. 

Спасибо за сообщение. Всего наилучшего! ❤️ 💋

With Violett everything is fine. She has a good guy and she is happy. Thank you and all the best😘😘😘

• Like 2

On 5/15/2019 at 7:33 PM, jjkopite said:

Think even Violet would be hard pushed to make this place interesting.

Each to their own as ever but I cannot for the life of me see how you think this place is uninteresting.They are more active than most on here unless of course you want them to come up with something totally different from what all the other people on here do.Sex is sex end of.JMO.

• Like 1