Marla & Hector (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

Ok guys, now we are back and i have sleep a entire night 
(usually sleep is not guarantee at that kind of event)
and i like to spend some word more on the announcement:
as a lot of you know, i'm working on a project during this winter,
cause on march 2019 we met a big editor of Tabletop RPG games, for a product
i working on on spare time in the last 14 year,
spare time don't seems right word but, i have no better one.

i spent a lot of time on it, it's a gid work for who is not in the genre, requires statistics, thinking, a lot of testing
especially to go to an editor and don't seems the kind who want his drawing on the fridge.
despite a lot of people think is an easy task , it is not.

as i said before, i'm stubborn, and also it is my bro who work with me over this years
at this event, we finally sign the contract who take our product not only in the store in our homeland (as a lot of small author do)
but in the entire european continent, and also in USA in 12/18 month.

i know seem a lot of time, but for publish and print kind of job it's nearly "rush time" beleive it or not.
also the producer want to place it as a spearpoint in his store, for the international plan. from scratch.

i need 3 days just to start to believe it, really.

thanks to whoever cheers up and maybe have seen me working on this over this year and half on this wonderful project 🙂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crerigan said:

i spent a lot of time on it, it's a gid work for who is not in the genre, requires statistics, thinking, a lot of testing
especially to go to an editor and don't seems the kind who want his drawing on the fridge.

as i said before, i'm stubborn, and also it is my bro who work with me over this years
at this event, we finally sign the contract who take our product not only in the store in our homeland (as a lot of small author do)

i know seem a lot of time, but for publish and print kind of job it's nearly "rush time" beleive it or not.
also the producer want to place it as a spearpoint in his store, for the international plan. from scratch.

thanks to whoever cheers up and maybe have seen me working on this over this year and half on this wonderful project 🙂

Wow. Sounds exciting. Congrats again 👍

3 hours ago, Crerigan said:

That is actually pretty amazing! This is the first step to what I am sure is a highly lucrative and successful. lol don't forget about us when you and Marla make it big and find yourself in a private villa sipping fine wines and living the high life. I wish you two the best of luck!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 4:43 PM, Amy3 said:

Are you at all worried about your life on a voyeur site being exposed? Maybe in Europe it doesn't matter, but I think many people would think this is quite unusual. I certainly don't go around telling my coworkers that I follow a voyeur site. Do you think being on VHTV will be a positive, negative, or neutral to your success in the RPG business?

Worried is not the right word, but it-s the only one i know so i choose   "a bit worried", just a bit.
Here in italy is very very unusual, TBH. Even tell it to people who came at home (with an exeption for closest friend) 
is sometimes odd, honestly.

i simply don't tell it if you have no access to the house, playing on the mere fact that there are not so much italian user.
Honestly i dunno, i wish on "neutral" or  Positive.

There is not so much people who can afford the project, so i think on place a camera we play free and use it for stream-play or something, if that can be done
(i think i must ask for the manager) maybe in the future. i hope the news of next month can help on that side.

the mere existence of bedroom camera can be a menace or a dump for some kind of people, but i lived my life mostrly on "fuck off you people" so.. i hope it does not become a brake.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:05 PM, DARKJOKER666 said:

That is actually pretty amazing! This is the first step to what I am sure is a highly lucrative and successful. lol don't forget about us when you and Marla make it big and find yourself in a private villa sipping fine wines and living the high life. I wish you two the best of luck!

if we get the villa fast enough a place some camera just to show you the villa 😛

• Haha 1