Paisley & Cletus (2019) Part #1

On 1/13/2019 at 1:52 AM, groomy said:

It is legal to make a contract and perform it. If participants will present his apartments and kidneys to Alex and Lina - but they will issue it with contract in the necessary countries, with all procedures = this will be legal.🤑

I do not support latest VH trends. Moreover, current content offer does not give me anything interesting. Therefore, I did not buy new month. And I do not support VH/Alex&Lina now with my 40 dollars. And you? Watch Lyubava&Garik you support Alex and Lina - few cents, but support. Well, who is honest?

As I said before you could not know all you know by listening in on conversation--When are you Groomy ever going to come clean??

• 7 months later...
On 1/11/2019 at 1:58 PM, groomy said:

Your VH subscription is half the Panty. Trade which is excellent - judging by the fact that everything is in these panties. I repeat - if this form of monetization will show a stable result for VH. There will be more such opportunities and activities (paid private show, ordering thematic show in apt, etc.).

Well, I found my posts when they were guests. I wrote apt for P&C bad idea. For P&C.

The main problem - they did not ignite, did not hold interest. Therefore, they stopped to be a profitable asset for Alex and Lina (for VH generators of subscriptions). Therefore - they were expelled. Perhaps they were expelled for another reason - formally (violations, few fines, no money for next month’s rent, etc.). But KEY - low popularity now.

And for P&C - situation is worse than when they came guests in Molly apt. Since in the first month (good popularity and money but for A&L) , they listened to managers - they left normal work.

From your ridiculous explanation and the fact that you knocked and predicted doom for this couple from day 1 Im sure you never watched them one time-- You are like the fake news.....

• 1 month later...
On 09.02.2020 at 06:29, sr71gn said:

Была ли когда-нибудь лучшая задница где-нибудь? Мне очень интересно, что случилось с этим прекрасным существом

Снимок экрана (1745) .png

On 09.02.2020 at 06:40, letsdothis said:

Было бы хорошо узнать, что они делают, как они делают. И мне бы очень
хотелось, чтобы они вернулись ... под другим менеджером.

On 09.02.2020 at 10:21, Dave 27 said:

Не очень удобно для них дружище !!!! 😀 😀

Hello! we are very pleased that you miss us, we also miss you, although it has already passed a lot of time, everything is fine with us, we are still together) but unfortunately we cannot return to the project, for personal reasons) we love you!)
  • Like 4

Just now, Stawr11 said:

Hello! we are very pleased that you miss us, we also miss you, although it has already passed a lot of time, everything is fine with us, we are still together) but unfortunately we cannot return to the project, for personal reasons) we love you!)

So glad to know you are still a couple and doing well. It is a shame you
can't come back to the project. ❤️ All the best to you both.