Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

17 minutes ago, budda said:

Well, I don't think anyone forced them to participate in this program. Even if they go out because the weather is nice or because they work, they are young, healthy, beautiful and so they might even think about who pays to see them have some sex.

I was giving a reasonable opinion on why they aren't as big a performer as you think they should be, also I would guess that their are people who are quite happy on how they perform. Plus I have no idea on what their sex drive is like whether they have a high or low sex drive, I'm happy either way because I don't expect anything from any of the participant's and quite happy for what they produce on their own.

• Like 4

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was quite the opposite .. that arm belongs to her and she was biting her lips..  

Haha...It's an optical illusion then 😁. Of course anyone with half an eyeball can see that that (that that, ha...you don't get that in many sentences do you 🤣) arm is much thinner than Karl's...

Sorry N&K for evening questioning it...

Thanks Sparky...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Thank you my friend...I know I haven't room to comment, really, because I don't follow them, but my gut instinct is that they are probably the most genuine couple on VH...Am I right? I said when they joined the project, what you'd get would be real life...They seem to be taking a lot of unfair stick right now but I know Nicole is working hard, and I'm sure Karl is too, so they will be out a lot. You can see from here and their social media that they obviously are totally in love, and I admire them for sharing that with us...

Regardless of the complaints, you guys will still watch them because they form a beautiful couple...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you my friend...I know I haven't room to comment, really, because I don't follow them, but my gut instinct is that they are probably the most genuine couple on VH...Am I right? I said when they joined the project, what you'd get would be real life...They seem to be taking a lot of unfair stick right now but I know Nicole is working hard, and I'm sure Karl is too, so they will be out a lot. You can see from here and their social media that they obviously are totally in love, and I admire them for sharing that with us...

Regardless of the complaints, you guys will still watch them because they form a beautiful couple...

Wouldn't say the most one because that is more difficult.. But in there indeed all seems genuine. And you can see that in the way they look to each other and their smiles 
The only "complain" i do is only because that cam not working.. I don't expect people is having sex all day in every places in every positions. Different people have different rhythms, habits, preferences, jobs..  

• Like 1

The only thing that wasn't completely real was hiring a masseur-prostitute to suck Karl at first. That moment made me question their relationship, but maybe it was the pressure they were under at the beginning. It is very clear that they are in love and that they are the most genuine couple of VH but they are so genuine that their sex is bad in execution (always the same postures and bad lighting) and so boring (always looking for the position not to show too much) that it makes unfit for a project like VH.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gudari said:

The only thing that wasn't completely real was hiring a masseur-prostitute to suck Karl at first. That moment made me question their relationship, but maybe it was the pressure they were under at the beginning. It is very clear that they are in love and that they are the most genuine couple of VH but they are so genuine that their sex is bad in execution (always the same postures and bad lighting) and so boring (always looking for the position not to show too much) that it makes unfit for a project like VH. 

You right 101% !!

• Like 1