Viktoria & Adolf (2019) Part #1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Oh God no, not these two visiting!

With the recent events at this place and Stas fucking Kathy, I'm actually happy to see them here. I want to see Viktoria fucking another guy. Maybe Clara/Stas will be the couple that will help them do that. Although eventually I would love to see Viktoria/Adolf visiting either Chris/Dana or Hunter/Piper or maybe continue to invite their own friends like they did over the weekend. Even if there was no sex, Viktoria and the guy in the kitchen was one of the hottest things to happen on the site in a really long time. Hopefully next time it will go further without Adolf around.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

With the recent events at this place and Stas fucking Kathy, I'm actually happy to see them here. I want to see Viktoria fucking another guy. Maybe Clara/Stas will be the couple that will help them do that. Although eventually I would love to see Viktoria/Adolf visiting either Chris/Dana or Hunter/Piper or maybe continue to invite their own friends like they did over the weekend. Even if there was no sex, Viktoria and the guy in the kitchen was one of the hottest things to happen on the site in a really long time. Hopefully next time it will go further without Adolf around.

I would be happy for any of the foursomes, provided they all played a full part!

Guest maitre197
3 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Thought "The Pimp" and "The Director" were both Clara's roles!

She pretends that in the real life she was a top-manager.