Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, squish said:

First the good news. Gretel has lift off. Now the bad news. He is a blanket boy.

I know this sounds critical but in fairness, Elise ensures plentiful new faces to keep us entertained. Sometimes she will win, sometimes not. The occasional dud is a small price to pay for colour and variety. She retains my support.

1 hour ago, squish said:

I know this sounds critical but in fairness, Elise ensures plentiful new faces to keep us entertained. Sometimes she will win, sometimes not. The occasional dud is a small price to pay for colour and variety. She retains my support.

She must be a good "lady manager", but a VH floor plan cannot be as inefficient as this one. Large sq ft mean more expensive place with such bad bed distribution and camera coverage. People struggle to find a private place to fuck. Why they look for privacy when they fuck in VH apartment is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

the other manager houses are all in the same area and doesn't seems to be so affected like these one 

I think the stated reason is genuine as just before offline there was much buffering in between migration to each room, to the extent that I had to reload the page to make any progress. 

Just now, squish said:

I think the stated reason is genuine as just before offline there was much buffering in between migration to each room, to the extent that I had to reload the page to make any progress. 

But today VH is in general with some issues with that change of cams and timeline.. still yes, i believe that not all the "offline" situations are fakes.. But indeed it happens too much

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

it happens too much

Today 2 times I had the issues with electricity. I dont remember such kind situation. 

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Last time this apartment had tech problem, they had to move another place and took more than a week.

They had tech problems after that, already in this house in end of january (and not sure but i think there was more offline time already in this house)