Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

Guest maitre197

My version - there are a lot of questions to Elisa and  to Corn at the end of the trial-month. Even they have not a money to rent the apt again.

6 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

My version - there are a lot of questions to Elisa and  to Corn at the end of the trial-month. Even they have not a money to rent the apt again.

I sincerely hope not. I would really miss this apartment.

31 minutes ago, squish said:

I sincerely hope not. I would really miss this apartment.

I don't think it's that.. too soon to even think on that hypothesis 
But there is also the possibility of some issues with the russian agent of alex&lina workers .. Lola&Otto finished this week and not forgetting that  Elsa&Tom never closed "officially" .. The indication was also technical issues and 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Your reply truncated so could not read. Grateful for its completion please. By the way congratulations on your list of managers. A useful piece of work. I missed Lola & Otto. Was it announced?

sorry.. i write more stuff but wasn't totally sure (was about ella&isaac from same realm25 ) then when delete forgot the "and" ..

they some days before started to pack some stuff.. but they was officially announced by vh that they was leaving 

Tks 😉 that is the purpose of the list

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

sorry.. i write more stuff but wasn't totally sure (was about ella&isaac from same realm25 ) then when delete forgot the "and" ..

they some days before started to pack some stuff.. but they was officially announced by vh that they was leaving 

Tks 😉 that is the purpose of the list

Did you mean that the alex and lena russian agent also wanted his cut?

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Did you mean that the alex and lena russian agent also wanted his cut?

for sure he have his share.. like the others "sub-managers/agents of them 

My reference to him was more to say (not believing it would be the case here, it's too soon for that)  being the only russian house from them and in the past situations of "tech issues" lead to closed houses without further explanations .. It could happen

It's a question of wait

Just now, squish said:

Agreed. I take comfort in the fact that the buffering got progressively worse before the plug was pulled.

And that was in a time that VH was with general problems.. But seems (if related) this was the only house to be closed for tech maintenance