Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's what she bottles her nectar as and sells on Amazon. 

I thought it was the lube but your explanation is much better. It will make a splendid cocktail with some licorice and rhum (like your tail)!

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 2:23 PM, Johnny 5 said:

I have the cap of that picture with big brown in the ass, but I need a date from OP to find it? However I can tell you she's just squeesing the dildo between her cheeks there, it's not in her ass, she did legit do anal with the big one in bathroom once but only very briefly, it was hot!!!!!!!! I believe April 26 2018 in bathroom might be her best anal, I never saw anything like it before or after, she dildoed her ass super hard and fast until she came and continued while she was cumming, also the hardest orgasm I've seen her have, anal orgasm I believe, she was in heaven ❤️

An.jpg

PM me if you have caps from the last premium days, she was allways more hardcore on the premium cams so I want to know what went down when the whole appartment was premium ❤️ I got everything to trade with

Johnny 5 if you found this vid please share or send.  I would really appreciate it.

Let's try to keep the thread alive... I'd like to see new stuff from Leora. I have several videos that I captured myself in the past.

This one's from 2017-12-27... it's 42 minutes long and includes a shower at the end. 

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums.  Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed. **

Please Use a Third Party Host

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

It's available for 3 days only. Hurry up! 1.28 GB.

I miss you Leora!!!

• Like 17

On 6/30/2019 at 7:34 AM, manymuth said:

An old but nice video from january 2018 which unfortunately finished in a paying room. Enjoy!

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a...

She went to finished in the bathroom and then showered. Here's some proof:

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums.  Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed. **

Please Use a Third Party Host

• Like 7