Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

3 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Amazing how people share so much of Leora, but not of the other RLC ladies..

Well this is the L&P forum, that could have a lot to do with it. Check there respective forums. 

• Like 4

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Well this is the L&P forum, that could have a lot to do with it. Check there respective forums. 

Obviously, I do that 😉 I check all the forums for every appartment. It really is a big difference. The Leora fanclub is a lot bigger than the other ones...

(Which is sad for me, because I don't see much about my favourite RLC-women.)

No doubt Leora has logged in and sees (reads) the fan base she has.  It has been about 3 weeks since her apartment was shut down and we're still talking about her. So...it questions whether she'll pursue her exhibitionism w/ RLC in another manner, jump to VHTV, Chaturbate - not sure of all the platforms available to her.

Don't know why other voyeur cam sites would not be chasing after her like crazy. Just as sport teams go after other teams top stars to woo them away. I should think Leora would command top dollar on any site she might choose to join. She is the best I have seen on any site i have visited. I would also like to thank all the people still posting videos. I for one really appreciate it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Howard said:

No doubt Leora has logged in and sees (reads) the fan base she has.  It has been about 3 weeks since her apartment was shut down and we're still talking about her. So...it questions whether she'll pursue her exhibitionism w/ RLC in another manner, jump to VHTV, Chaturbate - not sure of all the platforms available to her.

it lacks about half of the apartments at reallivecam, which are estimated as 50 cam's uselessly hang in the apartments and the operator every hour cost money, so that's not enough it was certainly closed with the residents contracts since 14 days broken and  can not be felt, in the amount of "violations" can not survive any page I believe that the owner and operator of the page 2 people are or were separated and there should still be somewhere ne page where the rest of the cam's online

10 hours ago, Howard said:

It's been two weeks tomorrow since they unceremoniously shut her down.

We are still talking about her because I suppose to each and everyone of us she affected us in one way or another, she had the unique ability to make people happy most of the time. Personally speaking she could be enchanting,mysterious, alluring,annoying, irritating,funny,sad and angry...overall she brought a huge amount of pleasure to our lives, and that's a legacy we would all aspire to achieve in life.

I also believe again from a personal point of view, that life has a way of giving and taking in equal amounts....Over the period of her six years of being ensconced with RLC, she did for the most time, with the exception of the times Paul was unemployed, enjoy the participation and interaction via this forum and other available methods with her fans and occasional critics, mostly in a positive and constructive manner, until she was forced to shut down all communications. But, my own view is that since Paul started his business a year ago, because of him being ever present, the situation and dynamics of the apartment and her perceived relationship with her fan base changed, to the extent where things became repetitious and predictable, choreographed and false, rushed and matter of fact.....more like a duty than a pleasure. with the only respite being Paul going away for the weekends as he did for the last month or so.

So, although she gave me more pleasure than pain, I do believe she has left at the right time, with her legacy preserved, and mostly very fond memories.

I have a feeling that she will return somewhere in the future, but I hope she doesn't......She gave six years of pleasure and went out at the top,leaving us wanting more....What a way to make an exit....and on her birthday as well.

If you're reading this " Little One" Thanks for the memories, it's been a great ride, and a pleasure.......Be well, and have a good life.

• Like 6

il y a une heure, wingtsun a dit :
MAB.TO

Nous transférerons vos fichiers facilement, en toute sécurité et rapidement d’un endroit à un autre. Vous pouvez les envoyer directement à une adresse électronique ou partager des fichiers en utilisant un lien unique.

spacer.png

Problème chez Myairbridge ..?