Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

On 6/30/2019 at 7:43 AM, Suicida said:

Let's try to keep the thread alive... I'd like to see new stuff from Leora. I have several videos that I captured myself in the past.

This one's from 2017-12-27... it's 42 minutes long and includes a shower at the end. 

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums.  Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed. **

Please Use a Third Party Host

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

It's available for 3 days only. Hurry up! 1.28 GB.

I miss you Leora!!!

You Are Not Alone I sent a email to reallifecam!!!  telling them that I Miss Leora, Angie and Emily!!!

• Like 8

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, manymuth said:

An old but nice video from january 2018 which unfortunately finished in a paying room. Enjoy!

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a...

What makes this video precious is Eva's behavior.  Like mother, like daughter.

• Like 1

Just curious. Did anyone happen to notice and possibly get any cap. of a session with the beautiful Leora when she was wearing a white satin slip and glasses and decided some nice sensual kitty play was in order and after awhile proceeded in retrieving her white toy and returned to the LR sofa to engage in some kitty and rear entrance play that happened to occur around on 06-01-2019 ? I was fortunate enough to have logged on just in time for the sensual play to begin, and thought I had started my recorder to get a cap. of the session, but unfortunately, after all was said and done, I mistakenly never started the recorder as I thought I had. If anyone happened to get any cap. of that session and would be generous enough to share any link either here in this thread now that most worries of being banned from the failing site are now past, or by way of pm it would be sincerely and greatly appreciated.

On 6/27/2019 at 8:23 PM, Johnny 5 said:

An.jpg

ok Johnny 5, I found this one in my archives and I'm working on it, starting a new event "CHUUUT" tonight in Paris Time ^^, and for some of you who have to follow the same path as there are two years with some critics (they will recognize), I make jokes and I love it, but I'm not a joke.

J'ai trouvé celle-ci dans mes archives et j'y travaille, mon nouveau studio est prêt, en commençant un nouvel événement "CHUUUT" ce soir "Paris Time" ^^, et pour certains d'entre vous qui doivent suivre le même chemin comme il y a deux ans avec quelques critiques (ils se reconnaitront), je fait des blagues et j'adore ça, mais je ne suis pas une blague.

CHUUUT_Top_Label_Production.gif.54d02575143df3cfd3b8036e6a99465b.gif

• Like 18