Masha, Sophia - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

CgCY.jpg

Emergency Medical "she has to piss", she goes quickly on the toilet in the Masha room, why not going to the bathroom,because it's already busy (Masha is there ^^)

Urgence médicale elle doit aller aux toilettes, elle va vite aux toilettes dans la salle de Masha, pourquoi ne pas aller aux toilettes de la salle de bain, parce que c'est déjà occupé (Masha est  là ^^)

She is much more beautiful than she was four years ago, when she lived with Demid, I think she was older for her age, probably because of him.

Elle est beaucoup plus belle qu'il a quatre ans passé, quand elle vivait avec Demid, je trouve qu'elle faisait plus vieille pour son age, surement à cause de lui.

CgCS.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

She is much more beautiful than she was four years ago, when she lived with Demid, I think she was older for her age, probably because of him.

Elle est beaucoup plus belle qu'il a quatre ans passé, quand elle vivait avec Demid, je trouve qu'elle faisait plus vieille pour son age, surement à cause de lui.

CgCS.jpg

İn the past and now she does not know how to choose her underwear.. She always wore terrible panties when she was with Demid ( and maybe he hated her for that) and now the same shit is going on .. Maybe she needs to learn from her opponent Fellow Wife 

• Like 1

I forgotten that she had a ring in the nose, I do not like it, I find that girls who do that, they disfigure themselves more, they do not beautify themselves And you, what do you think.

J'avais oublié qu'elle avait un anneau dans le nez, je n'aime pas ça, je trouve que les filles qui font ça, elles se défigurent plus, qu'elles ne s'embellissent  et vous vous en pensez quoi. 

CgCb.jpg

• Like 2