Masha, Sophia - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

ah ah, cats also have a good sense of smell, he feels the milk of the bottle that Sasha has opened  / ah ah, les chats ont aussi un bon odorat, il sent le lait de la bouteille que Dasha a ouverte

CgCq.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

İn the past and now she does not know how to choose her underwear.. She always wore terrible panties when she was with Demid ( and maybe he hated her for that) and now the same shit is going on .. Maybe she needs to learn from her opponent Fellow Wife 

Maybe it is the tattoos? I don't see anything wrong except for that scary "satan is my daddy" one she wears.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Maybe it is the tattoos? I don't see anything wrong except for that scary "satan is my daddy" one she wears.

I think she has become very sexy since her and Sasha became a couple. She has improved Sasha outfits as well. He use to look like a nerd who didn't own a mirror.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I created a new topic in the General Chat RLC Yesterday /  J'ai crée un nouveau topic dans le General Chat RLC Hier

The Dasha Banana enigma

I added this topic to put a little fun about the Banana lol,   / J'ai ajouté ce topic pour mettre un peux de fun a propos de la Banane mdr

This is a chat topic so you can interact at the end, the best post will receive a Bonus Photos Pack on the Banana Prologue (30 pics), go my Pervers Voyeurs CC, fire this topic

C'est un topic chat donc vous pouvez interagir a la fin, les meilleurs post recevrons un pack bonus de photos sur le prologue à la banane(30 photos), allez mes Pervers Voyeurs de CC, mettez le feu à ce topic

CgYq.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1