Masha, Sophia - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

A True story happened on 2014-12-25

Let me tell you... Before you go to sleep

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away ... batman stop GIF ...Ok not another galaxy and not so far...

On the place actualy occuped by Eva & Sam, lived a princess... wile e coyote no GIF by Looney Tunes ...ok a ordinary girl named Dasha ...

Every day she was alone at home, his boyfriend when he returned, only used it for emergencies related to the bag with balls... yes it's true, you can believe me.

She is waiting for Prince Charming who will speak to her of love... stop it GIF ok she waiting for

that her boyfriend (Demid) does not come back too tired and fucks her like a savage to give him that orgasm she has been waiting for so long.

But that never happened... oh no wow GIF by bubly ... So what a poor little girl can do, when she is alone ...

Clean, cook, eat, read...no GIF  ok ok well, what can she do then ...

banana minions GIF

BANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CG5N.jpg

This story need to be continued, so click to the "like button" if you want to see more, for i sharing the files from this story  with you, i want more many click, i said MORE MANY CLICK (Not 1 or 2 or 3 or 15 more)an unwanted proposal of click, a maximum overdrive click on the"like button" if you want the dream come true and come to you, you know now what you need to do. 

the complete file contains 65 photos and 2 videos
a short version and a long version that come from my personal collection (6 years Premium RLC, it's a lot of things to share with you, is not it)

Sex is money and the current money on CC is  "1 click" on the like button", maybe like that on the futur you become more generous with all the uploaders ^^.

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail CC

This Event is close Now  Monday 2019-06-17 00h Paris Time

• Like 42
  • Upvote 2

Recall this is the time when Demid pretty much forbid her from masturbating on camera after this banana event. So their sex life diminished considerable and even when he fucked her he was worthless and often times mean. He was a real prick and treated her like shit. Glad he is gone.

• Like 3