Masha, Sophia - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

The Banana Prologue Flash mini set 5 pics  005/5 (Not include on the Bonus pack)

CgYX.jpg

One way to receive the prologue photo pack bonus is to participate by leaving a comment in the topic "The Dasha Banana Enigna" Only the best post will receive the Pack.
Burn it Down

Une seule façon de recevoir le bonus pack photos  du prologue c'est de participé en laissant un commentaire dans le topic "The Dasha Banana Enigna" Seul les meilleures post recevrons le Pack. 
Mettez le Feu

iron man GIF

Hail  CC

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 6/14/2019 at 5:09 PM, SOMHO2000 said:

İn the past and now she does not know how to choose her underwear.. She always wore terrible panties when she was with Demid ( and maybe he hated her for that) and now the same shit is going on .. Maybe she needs to learn from her opponent Fellow Wife 

Hi SOM, it's damn true, i agree totaly with you, never i see her in very sexy underwear outfits, she is to much simple on that :angel:

• Like 2

On 6/8/2019 at 11:22 PM, SOMHO2000 said:

is she a cam-girl now or what .. lol

Hi Som, Masha is the best for kill a man and expert on blowjob i have send a picture before when she turn off the eyes of Sasha with is blow ... i agree on the fact she have a really nice face, but (personnaly i don't like the breast surgery and it's what she did) it's her choïse but that's disapoint me. The best surgery breast i have see actually it's Kitty but she is gone lol

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 6:47 PM, Rod001 said:

This Event is close Now  Monday 2019-06-17 00h Paris Time

Hi all, the CC members who follow me with the "CHUUUT"  new RLC Voyeur expérience, who I starting here on CC. The followed topic "Dasha Banana" is now closed at sharing. all of you who have respond at my first PM msg receive the pack here on the private CC msg box very soon. 

Bonjour à tous, les membres du CC qui me suivent avec la nouvelle expérience "CHUUUT" de RLC Voyeur, que je commence ici sur CC. Le sujet suivi "Dasha Banana" est maintenant fermé au partage. vous tous qui avez répondu à mon premier message, recevez le paquet ici très bientôt sur la boîte de messages privée CC.

relief sigh GIF by Oggy and the Cockroaches

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ok I'll take one for the team, I'll volunteer to have sex with Masha as many times as it takes to make the CC members happy😁

As horny as she may be I'm afraid she will fuck you to death. This is no average woman in the bedroom. Even poor Dick could not completely tame her. She would be amazing to spend a few days in bed fucking, sucking and licking.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As horny as she may be I'm afraid she will fuck you to death. This is no average woman in the bedroom. Even poor Dick could not completely tame her. She would be amazing to spend a few days in bed fucking, sucking and licking.

If i have too die It would be the best way too die, but I would make Masha my sex slave😋

spacer.png

• Like 4