Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2019)

On 6/14/2019 at 11:10 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

10 points for you, Ashley, but this is not strictly instinctual behavior for a young male. It must be learned. Logistics, whether you are a man protecting your family from a cave bear, or trying to bring down a woolly mammoth to feed your tribe, it takes training and logistics. Everything must be coldly calculated and perfectly executed. The strategy is to make your love mate climb the walls. You'll know when you have made the correct tactical maneuvers. If you, young men, learn this magical secret and can attain it, you can conquer this female beast and have her serving you by having her washing more dishes, and cooking for you if she is good at it, but you will still need to mow the lawn and fix her car. Get a pre-nup if you have money (women have strategies of their own, some of which are utterly diabolical.) Otherwise, should you follow this advice from an old useless squirrel, you will be married, possibly father wonderful children and statistically live longer.

In the United States, we have a day this Sunday called "Father's Day." So happy Father's day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a dead thread, to be buried in the archives,  and all this meaningless discussion in a pix thread is off-topic.

I don't care much. (I promise to ban myself tomorrow.😋 ... really, )

Hi Foamy, you got it exactly right. But I'll make it short and sweet, if I don't cum Smith, you don't cum, figure it out

• Like 3