Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2019)

2 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Why are they permitted to stay?  RLC condones this behavior if they keep them.

Someone has to Report it to them and they can look into the matter.  If no one says anything RLC will roll on like nothing happened.

• Like 1

Looks like Smith was checking her phone in the bedroom before this happened, maybe he saw something? Anyways it's totally unaccepted what he did.

EDIT: RLC def. know what happened, I went back to try and see it on replay but they cut out the minutes when it happened, don't know if anyone recorded it.

6 hours ago, Special said:

Warning, GIF contains violence 

CAUGHT SMITH BEATING KITTY (11/06/19)

This happened earlier, i noticed it on replay. He hits kitty across the face today 11/06/19 - 20:25

spacer.png

What a look of pure and total terror on her face when she looks up.
Thankfully, it looks like he only caught her on the shoulder. Still,
completely unaccepable. But, maaaaan, is she ever chasing his
ass down. He better look out for the wrath of Kitty. He should
run and hide someplace she can't find him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Special said:

Warning, GIF contains violence 

CAUGHT SMITH BEATING KITTY (11/06/19)

This happened earlier, i noticed it on replay. He hits kitty across the face today 11/06/19 - 20:25

spacer.png

need to keep this going until RLC sees it and you can bet they will be gone. i wouldn't send it in to rlc because you will get banned like i did

54 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

need to keep this going until RLC sees it and you can bet they will be gone. i wouldn't send it in to rlc because you will get banned like i did

They already know, I checked with replay and that whole scene and whatever happened after has been cut out.

7 hours ago, Special said:

CZPE.jpg CZPd.jpgCZPR.jpg CZOp.jpg

I Don't like this attitude .... But we don't know what's happenned before that.

The problem with Kitty like i said before, she  is bipolaire and she can not stop when she attack Smith verbally.

SO

Beat your wife every morning; if you do not know why, she knows it. - Arab proverb.

there is an adage that says that have always hurt those who love, he forgets to say that we love those who hurt us . quote from the movie Fight Club

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Did anybody catch this live? What happened after she ran out after him? Did she hit him back..or...?

Yes, after that  SMITH was go out, KITTY lock the door and she back to badroom and check phone make calls, and finally at end of day SMITH come back to home, try to reconcile it, them talk when she drink a beer but not understand russian,  and finally at midnight they quick fuck but without passion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CELENTANO said:

I cache it, after that  SMITH was go out, KITTY lock the door and she back to badroom and check phone make calls, and finally at end of day SMITH come back to home, try to reconcile it, them talk when she drink a beer but not understand russian,  and finally at midnight they quick fuck but without passion.

Thanks!

I wonder what he found on Kitty's phone and why he went looking. Seems like Smith has been having a lot of trust issues with Kitty recently.

37 minutes ago, CELENTANO said:

Yes, after that  SMITH was go out, KITTY lock the door and she back to badroom and check phone make calls, and finally at end of day SMITH come back to home, try to reconcile it, them talk when she drink a beer but not understand russian,  and finally at midnight they quick fuck but without passion.

They don't speak Russian because they are Czech

• Like 1

Unless you want to play it in your browser, a webp file is not easy to
play once you download it. I converted it to a GIF file, enlarged it and
slowed it down to quarter speed to make it easier to see what
happened. Thanks to Special for the starting point.

NOTE: MAB is the only host I know that will accept
more than 20 MB (this GIF is 27 MB), so this will be
gone in three days.
If anyone knows of a host that
will take 30 MB or more, please let me know. Thank
you.

Thanks to @xanadu who found a host that accepts large files.

190613024128854562.gif

https://mab.to/S4eO9VEnp

• Like 6