Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2019)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When I use it I never remove frames.  The Optimization Slider is at 35%  and it doesn't reduce the size to what's needed then I just up the Number from 35% to a higher Number like 65 to 70%. 

I did use their default 35% optimization. I was afraid quality would suffer
if I went any higher. I'll experiment with it and see what happens. Thanks.

il y a une heure, Special a dit :

I have a video of him actually raping her, i will see if i can dig it out and hopefully i wont get banned if i post a clip

I highly doubt he ever did rape her. She often cried after they had sex and sometimes just laid there while he fucked her which was pretty much the last 2 or 3 years they have been on RLC and she was always very unhappy afterwards. So if you though it was rape then he could have be doing it for the last few years then.

3 hours ago, Special said:

Thats a fair point, ill take that. Its not a graphic horrible video of her being abused. You can just tell she didn't want to have sex and she cried afterwards. I respect your statement and views on this and i wont post a clip

It's not worth losing your RLC Account over. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Bloody hell. That look on her face. It's as if he's going to kill her. What an asshole he is. Nobody should ever treat a woman like that.

I see their appartment is offline now and I can only hope Kitty is ok.

Maybe one day she will be back, alone or with a different boyfriend. But not with him. She deserves better than Smith.

I know they need to go, but I always wonder what happens with couples kicked off by violence from either the guy or girl, or by guy or guy. I hope they go for counseling together, and Smith learns how to make love to a woman and give Kitty an orgasm.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know they need to go, but I always wonder what happens with couples kicked off by violence from either the guy or girl, or by guy or guy. I hope they go for counseling together, and Smith learns how to make love to a woman and give Kitty an orgasm.

He has to learn to last a lot more than 2 Minutes to achieve that.  :biggrin:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They're young. They need to make utterly stupid mistakes, and then grow up on their own. The best therapist for them is real life. That's how we humans learn.

As it is, there is no therapist that can cure stupidity. And, in truth, therapists can't cure anything. Only the patient can.

Smith might need some police instead if he continues to deal with women like this, and possibly Kitty needs to learn to not push buttons, or learn to pick a more mature and civilized male companion. Either way, RLC is a horrible trap for these people. They are stuck in a cage, fed by others, and their development as self-sufficient people becomes stunted and dependent upon their feeding bowl.

At least this time, scissors and sharp kitchen implements were not involved, and I saw no bashed-in doors as in the old days of RLC.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

He has to learn to last a lot more than 2 Minutes to achieve that.  :biggrin:

Lol, Well he needs to get her as close to cumming as he can before he can stick it in. Hell kearn real quick that way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, Well he needs to get her as close to cumming as he can before he can stick it in. Hell kearn real quick that way.

10 points for you, Ashley, but this is not strictly instinctual behavior for a young male. It must be learned. Logistics, whether you are a man protecting your family from a cave bear, or trying to bring down a woolly mammoth to feed your tribe, it takes training and logistics. Everything must be coldly calculated and perfectly executed. The strategy is to make your love mate climb the walls. You'll know when you have made the correct tactical maneuvers. If you, young men, learn this magical secret and can attain it, you can conquer this female beast and have her serving you by having her washing more dishes, and cooking for you if she is good at it, but you will still need to mow the lawn and fix her car. Get a pre-nup if you have money (women have strategies of their own, some of which are utterly diabolical.) Otherwise, should you follow this advice from an old useless squirrel, you will be married, possibly father wonderful children and statistically live longer.

In the United States, we have a day this Sunday called "Father's Day." So happy Father's day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a dead thread, to be buried in the archives,  and all this meaningless discussion in a pix thread is off-topic.

I don't care much. (I promise to ban myself tomorrow.😋 ... really, )

• Like 2