B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

il y a 2 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

If a new girl is coming tomorrow why not give her the empty bed that has been waiting since Anita left.  Why shove Mila out?  

It might be possible Mila voluntary gives up the big room.

Personally, I am guessing she does not like the room to start with.

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

It might be possible Mila voluntary gives up the big room.

Personally, I am guessing she does not like the room to start with.

Mila has been B4 before and she knows that room quite well.  I'm sure she could have asked for one of the other girls to be given that room and they probably would have jumped at the offer.  Just my thoughts

Here is a fuel to the fire, could it possible that Mila goes to B-1 to replace the soon to be kicked out Daisy Do Nothing, that way she can spend more time with Sera. They seem to have good friendship that has developed. We all know that what Sera says goes for B-1m as she is the Crown Princess of B-1, we all know B-1 needs something.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Here is a fuel to the fire, could it possible that Mila goes to B-1 to replace the soon to be kicked out Daisy Do Nothing, that way she can spend more time with Sera. They seem to have good friendship that has developed. We all know that what Sera says goes for B-1m as she is the Crown Princess of B-1, we all know B-1 needs something.

Honestly that thought went through my mind too but to put them together only to find out they can't get along living together either would be a mistake.  Let them spend more time together before doing something like that.  I wouldn't mind that at all.