B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

Just now, xala07 said:

But she is a do-nothing girl.

She does plenty for me!...It all depends why you're here. As well as the amazing naked work outs and the fabulous nudity, she also gave us some great bates last time...Unless you mean no fake girl/girl stuff...and she's a fun girl

• Like 1

Sadly it looks like Mila isn't coming back to B1 tonight after all...She left with Sera and took her bag...

Still, I have someone else to focus on now in B1...It's strange because Sera always reminded me a little of Gina. Her face a little, but also her body. She has bigger boobs, although Gina's are beautiful too, and she's a similar height. Great as Sera's body is, it's not Gina, IMO...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly it looks like Mila isn't coming back to B1 tonight after all...She left with Sera and took her bag...

Still, I have someone else to focus on now in B1...It's strange because Sera always reminded me a little of Gina. Her face a little, but also her body. She has bigger boobs, although Gina's are beautiful too, and she's a similar height. Great as Sera's body is, it's not Gina, IMO...

I'll have to take your word on that because she must have been gone before I got here.  I've never seen her but I'm looking forward to it.

As far as Mila not coming back tonight I have to disagree with my hot pepper friend.  Mila came with 2 bags and only left today with one of them.  The second one is against the wall at the foot of the bed.  I saw her taking things out of it and putting other things in it while they were dressing.  The light is terrible right now but on cam 8 at 300% magnification you can clearly see it's still there.  Things might not be as grim for tonight as you think.  

• Like 1