Lyubava & Garik (2019) Part #1

Guest maitre197

I dont remember this couple . In any case, Lyubava should conduct a master class with them. She had the best cleaning in the apartment for the entire duration of the project.

Great way to bust an house that had good potential(mainly due to how fantastic Lyu looks),lets bring the dude that was expulse from an house for being aggressive.They not even fun..cards games..dancing with clothes on..pillow in ass..and always Fingers cross hopping Arnie won't snap.Well done alex&lina.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Great way to bust an house that had good potential(mainly due to how fantastic Lyu looks),lets bring the dude that was expulse from an house for being aggressive.They not even fun..cards games..dancing with clothes on..pillow in ass..and always Fingers cross hopping Arnie won't snap.Well done alex&lina.

I thought I recognized that guy. He looks like he's gonna snap soon. Why do the think they're gonna get different results from this guy? 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I thought I recognized that guy. He looks like he's gonna snap soon. Why do the think they're gonna get different results from this guy? 

And you are correct Rosey,westerday in hall at some point an little more and he would had been violent towards her,dude have hungry problems and serious ones,really desapointed with managers(Alex&Lina)for let an couple like this that did what they did to return in cams,and also desapointed with Lyu&Gar.Lets remember that any violence that could happen involving Arnie will be 100% managers fault.From My part i will stop watching them,as much gorgeous Lyu is..can't stand Arnie.

• Like 1

Don't know how the hell is this possible but sinse guest couple arrived and their endless card games marathons started this house is a lottt less in previews thumbs,only apears more at end of night(when most of other houses are "done"),big failure.But what's to expect..no nudity,no sexy moments,just card games.Great way to destroy an house that could had been good.😣.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Don't know how the hell is this possible but sinse guest couple arrived and their endless card games marathons started this house is a lottt less in previews thumbs,only apears more at end of night(when most of other houses are "done"),big failure.But what's to expect..no nudity,no sexy moments,just card games.Great way to destroy an house that could had been good.😣.

Looks as if the hosts have given up on the guests and gone to bed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1