Lyubava & Garik (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Alley barber said:

They need some reassurance to carry on. It seems that some have switched off from them. But they need to learn how to make it better 

The biggest thing I think that can help any apartment is networking with other apartments. I think that's why it was easy to forget about apartments like Lola and Otto. Same thing that happened with Nyusha when she got her own place. I almost always forget about this couple because they don't visit anyone and nobody comes to visit them. I had almost forgotten about Hunter/Piper and Paisley/Cletus, but then they had those two group sessions and I immediately was invested in both couples. I never watch Clara/Stas but will almost always watch when they visit another couple or when another VH couple comes to visit them.

Adolf/Viktoria is starting to fall in that same category as they really don't have enough going on with them to warrant any invested interest in them.

• Like 2

IMO  Garik is a super jerk to Lyubava--He treats her like shIt--Maybe thats what it takes to keep a girl as beautiful as her but she ought to wake up-- She has her gorgeous body all up tight on him and all he is worried about hie gay buddy-- How do you push that away?

Screenshot (462).png

Screenshot (463).png

Screenshot (464).png

Screenshot (465).png