Dominik & Luna (2019) Part #1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So he did him in the ass, then sticks it right into her pussy, is he wearing a condom? Either way its a real bad idea as far as she is concerned.

I notice he put 1 condom at the first time.. but then he fucked her and don't know if he removed the condom.. for the second time he went on the guy he didn't put.. so unless it was already with one, nothing was there 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I notice he put 1 condom at the first time.. but then he fucked her and don't know if he removed the condom.. for the second time he went on the guy he didn't put.. so unless it was already with one, nothing was there 

Him not putting on a new condom after the guy ezposes her to std's and possibly a very serious bacterial infection.

Have a look again. The same condom was first in his ass, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, in her ass, in his ass, in her ass, in her pussy.
Every adult knows that the ass is full of bacteria. Who knows who or what was previously in the ass of the fat man.
Incredible!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

Have a look again. The same condom was first in his ass, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, in her ass, in his ass, in her ass, in her pussy.
Every adult knows that the ass is full of bacteria. Who knows who or what was previously in the ass of the fat man.
Incredible!!!!!!!!!

That's why i said "but then he fucked her and don't know if he removed the condom" 😉 And totally agree.. But it's nothing new to see around 

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Hank Moody said:

Incredible!!!!!!!!!

they were not afraid of the nuclear explosion of the Chernobyl. do they afraid of bacteria in the ass?😄

1 hour ago, Hank Moody said:

Incredible!!!!!!!!!

We don't know everything that been in his ass, we know one thing for sure that was in there. My Mom told me when i got potty trained. Wipe front to back. There's my wiping advice for tonight

• Like 1