B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

Did anyone else notice the subtle exchanges between Gina and Leo when the two b3 couples visited b1 the first time especially just before Gina went out at around 01.00 with her rucksack that night for about 20 minutes? Might have been my imagination that night but it wouldn’t surprise me if something happens with Gina, Stella and Leo, maybe not tonight but eventually possibly when Jenn/Frank leave and they get the big room. Let’s not forget Stella’s not shy when it comes to multiple sessions with others 🤔

Just now, happyman88 said:

Did anyone else notice the subtle exchanges between Gina and Leo when the two b3 couples visited b1 the first time especially just before Gina went out at around 01.00 with her rucksack that night for about 20 minutes? Might have been my imagination that night but it wouldn’t surprise me if something happens with Gina, Stella and Leo, maybe not tonight but eventually possibly when Jenn/Frank leave and they get the big room. Let’s not forget Stella’s not shy when it comes to multiple sessions with others 🤔

...but Gina is :dodgy:

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I don't think it's Gina's style though...

Big Party B-3 with the B-1 girls and Gina, Big Party B-4 with Mila minion, My heart is on Fire Elvira, The sister sensations Melena and Emilia, and the newest member of Elite Girls of B-4 Lovely Laima. Then there is the B-1 Do Nothings on the couch doing guess what > NOTHING> as always, we should have known before even looking.