B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

I have tell you Seirra, a couple of mornings ago Sera was laying in bed with the shade open, the covers were off and the sunlight just glowed over her entire body. She was such a vision of pure sensual woman, so incredibility sensual and sexual. She was still asleep, but she was warming her entire body while she slept with the sunlight. Perfect vision of the female form and I knew then that there was a reason that man gave up rib so he would not be lonely. I also realized that morning that I had wrong about Sera, and last night with all the girls having fun, she finally opened up, and had some fun. Laughing and smiling and being young having a good time. I really enjoyed watching her. I know inside she wants and desires to be wanted and needed, well we can fulfill that need, but Sera fabulous has to do her part as well. Seduction is wonderful and satisfying for all involved.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have tell you Seirra, a couple of mornings ago Sera was laying in bed with the shade open, the covers were off and the sunlight just glowed over her entire body. She was such a vision of pure sensual woman, so incredibility sensual and sexual. She was still asleep, but she was warming her entire body while she slept with the sunlight. Perfect vision of the female form and I knew then that there was a reason that man gave up rib so he would not be lonely. I also realized that morning that I had wrong about Sera, and last night with all the girls having fun, she finally opened up, and had some fun. Laughing and smiling and being young having a good time. I really enjoyed watching her. I know inside she wants and desires to be wanted and needed, well we can fulfill that need, but Sera fabulous has to do her part as well. Seduction is wonderful and satisfying for all involved.

Thes this is what I've been saying since before New Years Eve.  Sera has what it takes to be a voyeurs dream, she just needs a little more help.  A little more confidence.  A little more encouragement and of course a touch of Mila.  Just a touch mind you.

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Reading your words in bold reminds me of the scenes of which Monica lay basking under the rays of afternoon sunshine, showing off her glowing tan and perfectly perky butt cheeks. Compare that to what this prude is showing us, come on. Utter waste of time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Reading your words in bold reminds me of the scenes of which Monica lay basking under the rays of afternoon sunshine, showing off her glowing tan and perfectly perky butt cheeks. Compare that to what this prude is showing us, come on. Utter waste of time.

Well if you were around when Magical Momentous Memorable MONICA was in B-1 the first time with Nora, she was very similar to Sera Fabulous. It wasn't until her second stay in Barcelona did Monica we know show up, I don't want Sera Fantastic to have wait another couple years to be invited back to Barcelona, especially in the summer when it is fun in the sun and party time Barcelona style. She is running out of time fast as this stay is already more than half over for her. So far she has not made any kind of lasting impression to powers that be and if chooses not to do so then she will not be invited back.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Well if you were around when Magical Momentous Memorable MONICA was in B-1 the first time with Nora, she was very similar to Sera Fabulous. It wasn't until her second stay in Barcelona did Monica we know show up, I don't want Sera Fantastic to have wait another couple years to be invited back to Barcelona, especially in the summer when it is fun in the sun and party time Barcelona style. She is running out of time fast as this stay is already more than half over for her. So far she has not made any kind of lasting impression to powers that be and if chooses not to do so then she will not be invited back.

"She is running out of time fast as this stay is already more than half over for her"

Not sure about others here but I am sure hoping she leaves asap. Now I don't even bother looking at replay the moment i see her put on clothes like it is freezing cold in B1 when Gina can sleep naked.

"then she will not be invited back."

Oh hell no please, RLC can do worse then to invite this !@#$% & prude back to Barcelona & enjoy summer holidays at theirs and our expense. What has she contributed to B1 vs Gina who was here way later than her?