3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In fact, if we literally translate your idea, if Kamila stays in the apartment and starts a relationship with a guy and she does it in the apartment, then in your eyes she will become a slut?
Me that's what I understand when I bother to read all your messages
I find it unfortunate that you do not manage to make the difference, people do not necessarily ask that Kamila make it fuck every night like a big bitch, but simply that she finally shares a real good time like during the first year of the apartment
One can not deny the fact that her life right now is more access to her life outside the apartment, when she's not on vacation, she's out in the big city, when she's here, she stays slump on the couch, before going out with friends in a bar or nightclub
Kristy is often absent, like Kamila, but she shares a lot more things in the apartment, families, friends, boyfriend
That's just what most people would like to find with Kamila, nothing more

A relationship with a guy is different from just fucking any guy just to please RLC viewers. So quit distorting what I said.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And you know this to be a fact because:

A: You know them and have talked to them?
B: You just assume things?

C Just a constat with what I see with my eyes during the past days nothing more

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

A relationship with a guy is different from just fucking any guy just to please RLC viewers. So quit distorting what I said.

that's exactly what you mean when you talk about Kristy

It might be time to stop turning around and say things really, do not you think?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

What's the topic?

You make a lot of reference to Masha, Saha and Dasha's apartment when you talk about Kristy
It might be time to really look at the two apartments properly and after telling me where do you see that there may be similarities between the two apartments

After I can be misinterpreting your words for this time, and you may be referring to Yoga poses 😁

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Time will tell about Kristy. True love or just another short term affair. 

We call this life, everyone does not fall on the big love of the first meeting, especially in our time 

sometimes you need to kiss several toads 😁

Just now, moos54 said:

You make a lot of reference to Masha, Saha and Dasha's apartment when you talk about Kristy
It might be time to really look at the two apartments properly and after telling me where do you see that there may be similarities between the two apartments

After I can be misinterpreting your words for this time, and you may be referring to Yoga poses 😁

I don't recall making a lot of references to Masha, Sasha and Dasha. You seem to know more about me than I do.:confused:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now this guy is a toad?:tongue:

That's not what I'm saying, the others yes, he'll join them if Kristy separates him in the future, for now, he looks like a person Kristy likes a lot, and that's everything that matters to me

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

That's not what I'm saying, the others yes, he'll join them if Kristy separates him in the future, for now, he looks like a person Kristy likes a lot, and that's everything that matters to me

I'll keep watching closely for signs of him turning into a toad.::)

kristy is an interesting girl in this apartment, because she have normal life with open sexuality on cams it's a drama for some people I don't understand that,

she have understand the project and she is 100 % in there