3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

8 hours ago, Gudari said:

I understand the frustration with Kamila. You have to understand that she is very young and has a life apart from RLC. For me, kamia opinion should never disappear from RLC, the little time spent in the apartment is a real pleasure for the view (even just watching it sleep). Enjoy the other tenants and apartments in your absence and enjoy Kamila when you are! Best regards.

Unfortunately, I think she has already made the decision to leave. I wish she was not leaving, but I'm sort of proud of her for not becoming a slut just to hold on to the apartment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Don't you find it fascinating the only one on this thread that is calling Kamila a slut is the Ridgerunner. Very interesting when you analyze the post's.

What I also find interesting is he's quick to sling insults at people when he claim's someone has no evidence of what she does out of the apartment, then turns around and says she's moving even though he has no evidence himself of this.

40 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Don't you find it fascinating the only one on this thread that is calling Kamila a slut is the Ridgerunner. Very interesting when you analyze the post's.

don't care anymore about his posts he is in my ignore list now

• Like 1

Now we have again the privilege of watching Kamila and Kaley watching their phone or PC on the couch or in bed. How many hours per day are they able to do that? An 8-hour "working day"? Is there some research that so much exposure for radiance from the phone is dangerous for health? (brains?)

46 minutes ago, Calle said:

Now we have again the privilege of watching Kamila and Kaley watching their phone or PC on the couch or in bed. How many hours per day are they able to do that? An 8-hour "working day"? Is there some research that so much exposure for radiance from the phone is dangerous for health? (brains?)

when you don't want share anymore your real private life on cams you have nothing more to do than spend all your time on the phone and laptop for kill the time and waiting the easy money coming every month for go in vacation again,this is the sad ritual with them, you watch kaley and kami together and you fall in depression after one week.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Liar. I did not call Kami a slut. I said I believe she is leaving RLC because she does not want to become a slut just to please RLC viewers and to hold on to the apartment.  If you are going to criticize me, at least be truthful in your criticism.