3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

3 Years in this Apartment plus their excursions in Barcelona which likely total up to a Year.

Can't expect them to stay forever.  Everyone has another Chapter of Life to Live.     If Leora & Paul ever left I would have to personally send out Crying Towels when that day arrives.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

All the Kami and Kaley haters on CC should really be happy now, not only will they get rid of the girls but they will also get rid of me; since I will no longer have a reason to watch RLC.

Aren't you jumping the gun here Ridge...It doesn't look great, but we don't know for definite if all, or if indeed any, of the girls are leaving 3K...We should just wait and see, rather than speculate...

• Like 1

If KKK does close it's probably because of declining ratings. Unfortunately, most viewers watch RLC for the sex and KKK didn't give them enough sex. I enjoyed the apartment for the interactions between the girls plus whatever sexual bonuses they would share. I realize I am in the minority,  but is it too much to ask RLC for one apartment that is not all about sex?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aren't you jumping the gun here Ridge...It doesn't look great, but we don't know for definite if all, or if indeed any, of the girls are leaving 3K...We should just wait and see, rather than speculate...

It's just strange that all 3 girls are unpacking their closets at the same time, combined with Kami and Kaley spending so much time out of the apartment lately. It's as if they knew their time at RLC was over, so they didn't give a shit anymore. And then, the "Fuck Off" mask Kami was wearing upon her return from Berlin.