Peepholecam - A voyeur site like the others?

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Es ist wie bei den anderen Sites. Sie alle wissen, dass die Kameras da sind.

Seit vielen Jahren beobachte ich diese "sterbende" Seite. Lange Zeit war das wirklich die einzige echte

Voyeur-Seite mit "hidden cams". Seit einigen Jahren ist das der gleiche unehrliche "Voyeur-Schrott"

wie realivecams, VH-TV. camarads. voyeurhome usw. Alle haben Angst gegen Recht zu verstoßen.

Ich verstehe das !! Doch dann mit dem Begriff "Voyeur" Reklame zu machen ist unehrlich und Mist.

Ich warte auf nicht prüde Ami-Seiten. Nicht nur fremd sabbern, sondern Aktion zeigen. America first.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because I do not want to look at others peoples peeholes? 🙄

Why, are they different on here than on VH? You don't mind looking at them there you even take caps of them lol. Now I have heard of hypocrites but that remark must take the biscuit 🤣😂

• Like 3

Was will Jabbi uns hier sagen ??? Gut, er ist "PRIESTER" von VH-TV. 😁

Er bezahlt kein Geld für seine Seite und er macht "REKLAME" für die VH-TV Seite.

Muss ein intelligenter Mensch deshalb "Negativ" gegen andere Seiten sein ??

Hier geht es um "peepholecam" und nicht um VH-TV-Mist. Baby go home.

Konstruktive Beiträge sind erwünscht aber keine dumme VH-TV-Werbung

Der Buby soll sich auf seinen Shit konzentrieren und nicht andere Seiten töten  wollen.

VH-TV ist doch zu tode langweilig - viel Lärm um nichts.  Arbeite daran, bevor Du

bei anderen Seiten stänkerst ! Gute Nacht.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I beg to disagree. I think you do, just not anywhere else besides VHTV. You never ever have anything good to say about any other voyeur site besides VHTV. And if people have a problem with VHTV, you come to their defense. It's pretty obvious where your loyalty lives. 

No offense. Not trying to be mean, just telling you what I see. It's perfectly ok to be who you are. 

So you enjoy watching other people peeholes? How small has a cam to be to watch into a peehole?

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So you enjoy watching other people peeholes? How small has a cam to be to watch into a peehole?

I don't think anyone is talking about internal examinations Jab lol just the normal stuff you and others are allways posting, Melissa and Grace being fine examples but they are ok i suppose as they are on VH eh.

Just now, Robwin said:

I don't think anyone is talking about internal examinations Jab lol just the normal stuff you and others are allways posting, Melissa and Grace being fine examples but they are ok i suppose as they are on VH eh.

Well the site is named Peehole cam...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the site is named Peehole cam...

So VH is called Voyeur house TV but we all know that is now a false description. Perhaps Peeholecam would have been better named pussy.com seeing as though you seem a bit sensitive over the current name.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So VH is called Voyeur house TV but we all know that is now a false description. Perhaps Peeholecam would have been better named pussy.com seeing as though you seem a bit sensitive over the current name.

Just checked the site is no more anyways... So why the discussion...

http://peeholecam.com/

• Haha 1