B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #2

C'est trop drole,meme la police n'est pas contente apres RLC pour le prejudice subit
Ils sont venus a B3 pour verbaliser RLC et arreter cette m****
Motif:escroquerie en bandes organisées contre leurs abonnés 
Nom de code:B3B2GinB1
Lieu:la chambre a coucher de Jenn & Frank
La police aurait meme de fortes presomptions contre une certaine Leia,ce serait le cerveau de cette arnaque,elle travaillerait uniquement "sous couverture" dans la grande chambre de B2,pire encore,Leia serait une recidiviste de B4

Hé RLC,faites vous plaisir apres Leia,mettez Roxy ou Asty dans la grande chambre de B2  

:biggrin:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c3fe6b95746475041

• Like 1

I can't find the comment or I would quote it but someone made mention a few hours ago about knowing how Stella is with multiple partners.  Since the first time I laid eyes on Stella was a couple weeks ago could someone give me a little background on that statement?

4 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I can't find the comment or I would quote it but someone made mention a few hours ago about knowing how Stella is with multiple partners.  Since the first time I laid eyes on Stella was a couple weeks ago could someone give me a little background on that statement?

I do not know, but I can tell you that it's in B1 and B2, when there were parties with drugs, she was the one to get them

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not know, but I can tell you that it's in B1 and B2, when there were parties with drugs, she was the one to get them

This is as good a place as any to ask a question I've wondered about for a long time now.  I asked the question last night about Stella from before me and I've gotten a number of messages about her past activities in B1 and B2 including fucking 2 guys and girl/girl orgies when she was drunk or high.  I've read many other posts over the past 7 months about other girls who were really wild back in the day.  CC has a gallery, an attachment center, premium member only video threads but there is absolutely none of this good stuff there.  I know because I've scoured through them trying to find this kind of stuff.  I'm going to die in just a few months and one of the main reasons I joined here was because the home page advertises all these countless videos and I wanted to see them.  Boy have I been surprised.  Why are there so many hundreds of videos with girls solo bating but really good stuff that I and I'm sure many others would love to see don't exist?  I'm not throwing stones here I'm just curious about this and at this point what have I got to lose by asking? 

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Why are there so many hundreds of videos with girls solo bating but really good stuff that I and I'm sure many others would love to see don't exist?  I'm not throwing stones here I'm just curious about this and at this point what have I got to lose by asking? 

The video section is only as good as the members who decide to record and share videos. It isn't CC's fault that nobody wants put those vids up. To some people's credit, some people actually have tried sharing videos from bedroom activities and it only resulted in them getting their accounts destroyed. If you notice now, most of the videos people put up are only from free cams, and even that isn't a safe guard from getting their account snipped.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The video section is only as good as the members who decide to record and share videos. It isn't CC's fault that nobody wants put those vids up. To some people's credit, some people actually have tried sharing videos from bedroom activities and it only resulted in them getting their accounts destroyed. If you notice now, most of the videos people put up are only from free cams, and even that isn't a safe guard from getting their account snipped.

Thank you for your answer.  I haven't been here all that long and I wasn't aware of that.  I'm sure there are other things I'm not aware of as well. 

8 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Thank you for your answer.  I haven't been here all that long and I wasn't aware of that.  I'm sure there are other things I'm not aware of as well. 

Most photos and videos posted are from free cams and by users of CC who do not subscribe to RLC.
In the beginning, the RLC was not the restrictive with pictures and videos, but tightened strongly.
The ID on the page and the hidden morse characters that show the ID, are that the person who places the photos is banned immediately from the RLC.

I posted a lot before and have been banned 10-15 times, but have stopped posting pics and vids now

• Like 1