B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #2

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Jenn wants Frank's attention but he is not in the mood it seems, pushed her away as she was crawling on top if him, he just wants to sleep.

She is horny. Wow... wish she would play with herself. He is such a tool.. yes it is 0630 and she wants to have some fun but he would rather sleep.

The guys in this apartment are some pretty dumb guys. Stella went to bed completely naked laying on top of the covers gyrating her beautiful ass wanting to get fucked. Her boyfriend was studying or something in the Study all night. Once she even went to the Study door trying to get him to come fuck her and whatever he was doing was a higher priority.

Then we have tool Frank who would not wake up to fuck his really horny girlfriend.

23 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The guys in this apartment are some pretty dumb guys. Stella went to bed completely naked laying on top of the covers gyrating her beautiful ass wanting to get fucked. Her boyfriend was studying or something in the Study all night. Once she even went to the Study door trying to get him to come fuck her and whatever he was doing was a higher priority.

Then we have tool Frank who would not wake up to fuck his really horny girlfriend.

Not to long ago Leo fucked Stella 4 times in a day then turned around and fucked her two more times the next day.

A guy is not a tool just because he's too tired to have sex. If it were the other way around would you call her a bitch for not wanting sex?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not to long ago Leo fucked Stella 4 times in a day then turned around and fucked her two more times the next day.

A guy is not a tool just because he's too tired to have sex. If it were the other way around would you call her a bitch for not wanting sex?

I did not see them have sex that many times. It seems lately I am missing more than usual. However, what made me comment was Stella pursuing him wanting sex. Purposely taking her panties off and so horny she was fucking the bed. Then coming to the door of the Study room to entice him some more. Few men I know would refuse those open offers. I know I would not have when I was in my 20's.

I hate the word bitch....try to never use it.

Oh that is great.... Sera the biggest failure ever on RLC is most likely trying to start some shit about Stella and Leo with Jenn and Frank now. She seems to be an apartment troll, and leaves behind emotional nothingness every where she goes. What a disaster Sera FAILURE has been for RLC.

• Like 1