ROLLING COAL PRANK

SPYING 1

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

But would you pull up along side of a classic or any open topped car, or say a Ferrari or Lambo, a MeBe or a Porsche and choke out the occupants if they did nothing to provoke it?

A group of greenies on bicycles riding in the traffic lane, I can see it. But would you roll coal of a group of Harley bikers? A bunch of pretty girls walking the sidewalk along the beach?

I would hope that your answer would be a resounding NO.

Now...since you seem to know a bit about these Cumaparts and Power Jokes, do you know the internal damage that you are doing by dumping massive amounts of fuel like that? The fuel isn't being atomized properly to complete combustion. Especially with a 25:1 diesel. You're cooling it off and your going to punch holes in the piston tops if you set that tuner too rich. The injectors will have the tips blasted off and pure liquid fuel will be injected into the cylinders. Set the tuner to retard the valve timing too much and the engine will simply self destruct or put a rod right through the side of the block.

The 6.7 is a beast if set up right, but it can be finicky to how the injection, valve and turbo waste is regulated.

I'm not a D I C K, I don't go around smoking people just for the hell of it. I just like diesel trucks over owning a car

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

He's likely a Trump Supporter.  Blows Smoke out their ass.   :biggrin:

I think you are mixed up here---

He is likely a leftist/Democrat laying down a smoke screen to create a non existent crisis to distract the American public from their real agenda. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1