B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

il y a 29 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I'm looking forward to them earning the money I'm paying to see them.  I hope they don't disappoint like a lot of them do.

btw this is off thread but I'm warming up nicely to Ginger in B1.  She still has a bigger belly than I like but she's very open to showing what she's got.  Not at all shy.  Haven't seen her do anything yet but she likes to be naked.

Hehehee that's right Cheesy, I am liking what I see from Ginger so far too.

Hopefully she will turn out good for us voyeurs. I am glad you are seeing the good side of her "little belly".

Now we just have one more girl to kick out before we truly have a reset & no I am not talking about Maluma.

I am sorry I don't think your M & S dream will work out Cheesy 😯

il y a 1 minute, ed2 a dit :

Not at all. I must say I am not very optimistic about this new cast. I think Anna did a few pretty good bates (under covers) on her last stay, but the twins have done nothing for me, they do silly tease shows, and hide in the toilet. I could list many who should've returned before them. Actually, I think I'd much rather see Erin, Maluma and Leia stay 2 more months.

FXXK NOOOO!!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Hehehee that's right Cheesy, I am liking what I see from Ginger so far too.

Hopefully she will turn out good for us voyeurs. I am glad you are seeing the good side of her "little belly".

Now we just have one more girl to kick out before we truly have a reset & no I am not talking about Maluma.

I am sorry I don't think your M & S dream will work out Cheesy 😯

It may not, especially if she keeps doing stupid things like last night.  I'm still hopeful

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not at all. I must say I am not very optimistic about this new cast. I think Anna did a few pretty good bates (under covers) on her last stay, but the twins have done nothing for me, they do silly tease shows, and hide in the toilet. I could list many who should've returned before them. Actually, I think I'd much rather see Erin, Maluma and Leia stay 2 more months.

No fucking way

32 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm looking forward to them earning the money I'm paying to see them.  I hope they don't disappoint like a lot of them do.

btw this is off thread but I'm warming up nicely to Ginger in B1.  She still has a bigger belly than I like but she's very open to showing what she's got.  Not at all shy.  Haven't seen her do anything yet but she likes to be naked.

Yes Ginger has been a  delight thus far....Yesterday she looked a lot like Rosemary, now all I see is Chloe

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Are the twins going to stay in the big room even after Maluma leaves?  I'm assuming the twins don't play with each other, just other girls.

They are TWINS, so yeah and playing with each other is um...well let me think?  INCEST correct?  So right out of the gate, they are restricted in their play.  They do not do anything.  Last time they were here, they were forced to play a bit, but the tension could be cut only with a knife.  IT WAS RIDICULOUS. 

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah they are TWINS...they do nothing.  RLC is simply running out of ideas.  Even Anna, whom I really like, has used up her welcome.  But...the twins have been DOA from their first stay.

Seems to be some conflicting opinions on the new cast of B2.  This should be interesting if not entertaining.😉

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

lool no way.....The twins did a tease show with Regina and Sher that turned really intimate, but that was just a day out of their 127 days they have been on RLC...I don't mind them much seeing how they love to get naked half of the time but if anyone is looking for bates from the twins.....They don't like showing that part of themselves on cam, they usually start up in the bedroom and finish in the restroom.

il y a 5 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Yeah they are TWINS...they do nothing.  RLC is simply running out of ideas.  Even Anna, whom I really like, has used up her welcome.  But...the twins have been DOA from their first stay.

Oh no, please don't tell me RLC sent off two do-nothings for a twin of do-nothings???

This is not looking good now....