B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

Noldus

As some of you might know, I'm not a guy who has a go at any of the girls, whoever they are or whatever they do or don't do...But there comes a time when I'm scratching my head, big style!...If you're reading this Leia, why did you come back to RLC? Last time here you were very comfortable at 1st, and had a couple of nice shows with lovely Karol in B4...Then you seemed to change, and become much more reserved. You were behaving like someone who, all of a sudden, didn't want to be there. So I was really surprised when you came back...But you've continued as you left off...even more so..Then you're bf comes, who you haven't seen for weeks, and he barely gets a peck on the cheek, when he should be bursting out of his shorts!...I'm totally confused by your behaviour girl...If you're just here to do a few photo shoots during the day, getting paid for having cams pointing at you 24/7 without giving anything away and have free digs, I think RLC should look at their recruiting  more closely...

I don't dislike this girl, guys, I just don't get it...:confused:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

And maybe not her lover 😏

Obviously a purely platonic relationship then...😏

There's no doubt that Leia's is beautiful...too tall and slim for my liking, but a killer arse for a tall slim girl!...How can this guy, who hasn't seen her for quite a while, keep his hands off it!! It's gotta be her decision! Look, I might be unkind here...It must take a bit of time to get used to 20 cams pointing at you 24/7, but it's not like she didn't know what it was all about...and the guy showered the 1st night without any reservations...

• Like 2

Guess this is not her BF. She met him yesterday first time or met him in the disco or so... Maybe she is only gathering clicks - who knows.

But all my heart is with this guy - for his blue balls…. even if he his getting some bucks for this job 😂

• Like 1

maybe he hasn't paid  RLC for it all.. only the part for a place to stay just like WORTHLESS LEIA ….

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's no doubt that Leia's is beautiful...too tall and slim for my liking, but a killer arse for a tall slim girl!...How can this guy, who hasn't seen her for quite a while, keep his hands off it!! It's gotta be her decision! Look, I might be unkind here...It must take a bit of time to get used to 20 cams pointing at you 24/7, but it's not like she didn't know what it was all about...and the guy showered the 1st night without any reservations...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think this is her bf at all.  She sure isn't acting like it.

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

maybe he hasn't paid  RLC for it all.. only the part for a place to stay just like WORTHLESS LEIA ….

AND WE ALL KNOW WHO LEIAS BEST FRIEND WAS IN B4 ...BUT LEIA HASNT HAD THE BEST CAM IN THE ROOM TURNED OFF .🤣🤣🤣