B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

12 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Luci was a tenant at B3....She had a thing with Beatrice...She once ate out Beatrice  in the bedroom while her shy bf( Kust) was in the living room...Damn I miss her..She was such a lightweight

I honestly don't remember her at all.  That being said, I don't remember much of Bea from the last time either. :dodgy:

However, when I was talking about "fun" I didn't mean sex.  I was talking about just having a good time with all the other girls when they are having a party.

19 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I agree but I think things are pretty much over now anyhow.  Too bad

It looks like it's done for Malena and Emilia but Laima and Jenn are cooking food for everyone else.

I'm not saying things will go anywhere,  but I don't think they are going to bed anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I honestly don't remember her at all.  That being said, I don't remember much of Bea from the last time either. :dodgy:

However, when I was talking about "fun" I didn't mean sex.  I was talking about just having a good time with all the other girls when they are having a party.

lucy had a real drinking problem and her bf was way to shy to be here he would have sex with his underware on  then after lucy ate our bea he didn't like it and they were gone like the next day

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Never seen so much buffer before on the streams damn

RLC at its best, they can't afford to purchase decent server space, so the feeds are shit with the best HD cameras around, LMAO at them and their business plan.