B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

lucy had a real drinking problem and her bf was way to shy to be here he would have sex with his underware on  then after lucy ate our bea he didn't like it and they were gone like the next day 

I still don't remember that.  It's possible I was not subscribed at that time.  However I do remember Bea being there.

Either way her BF sounds like an idiot. LOL

14 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I honestly don't remember her at all.  That being said, I don't remember much of Bea from the last time either. :dodgy:

However, when I was talking about "fun" I didn't mean sex.  I was talking about just having a good time with all the other girls when they are having a party.

She used to back at b2 with Neia and some other girl until she got bullied out of the house and she became somewhat of a recluse.....

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lucy had a real drinking problem and her bf was way to shy to be here he would have sex with his underware on  then after lucy ate our bea he didn't like it and they were gone like the next day

She had a worse drinking problem than Deborah and that's saying something.....I saw her finish two bottles in the space of 45 minutes...A lot of people hated Kust but he was a gentleman..He was always cleaning, cooking and looking after her..

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

She used to back at b2 with Neia and some other girl until she got bullied out of the house and she became somewhat of a recluse.....

Did you mean to say Leia?

If so I'm assuming it was the other girl that bullied her out because Bea seems to get along with Leia just fine this time.

Time for everyone to have a late supper.  I don't know if everything is over or not but with the cams as bad as they are it doesn't make much difference. This was quite a night.  It's what I hoped for but wasn't counting on.  I was very happy to see the Sera I've been looking for for weeks now.  Since right before New Years.  Regardless of the countless negative remarks about her I saw the changes coming. Maybe after tonight there won't be so much hate and negativity directed at her.  We'll see.  She was still somewhat out of her element tonight but change doesn't always come easily for some.  She did great though.  She was engaging, playful, not a bit controlling.  She gave it her all and I am happy and impressed.  She is a beautiful girl and has so much to offer.  Maybe now we will continue to see more.  Well done Sera.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

She had a worse drinking problem than Deborah and that's saying something.....I saw her finish two bottles in the space of 45 minutes...A lot of people hated Kust but he was a gentleman..He was always cleaning, cooking and looking after her..

Lima if I remember had a real drinking problem also--

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC at its best, they can't afford to purchase decent server space, so the feeds are shit with the best HD cameras around, LMAO at them and their business plan.

With all the money we pay for streams and for replay they should have enough money to get better servers.

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Time for everyone to have a late supper.  I don't know if everything is over or not but with the cams as bad as they are it doesn't make much difference. This was quite a night.  It's what I hoped for but wasn't counting on.  I was very happy to see the Sera I've been looking for for weeks now.  Since right before New Years.  Regardless of the countless negative remarks about her I saw the changes coming. Maybe after tonight there won't be so much hate and negativity directed at her.  We'll see.  She was still somewhat out of her element tonight but change doesn't always come easily for some.  She did great though.  She was engaging, playful, not a bit controlling.  She gave it her all and I am happy and impressed.  She is a beautiful girl and has so much to offer.  Maybe now we will continue to see more.  Well done Sera.

I must have missed did she do anything special tonight ?