R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #2 / February / March

Wow, that was beautiful to watch. Finally a young man who knows how to take care of his woman. He couldn't get Sam off fucking her but she had him rub that vein just above the clit and Sam had a nice orgasm. He could not cum with Sam stroking his cock so they just stopped. Sam should have sucked that thing and let him cum in her mouth. She has swallowed cum before but she did not do that this time which is to bad.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, that was beautiful to watch. Finally a young man who knows how to take care of his woman. He couldn't get Sam off fucking her but she had him rub that vein just above the clit and Sam had a nice orgasm. He could not cum with Sam stroking his cock so they just stopped. Sam should have sucked that thing and let him cum in her mouth. She has swallowed cum before but she did not do that this time which is to bad.

i missed that round, hope will be other round specially you say hey didnt cum yet 

Wow look, Emily the Exotic is home I'm sure she has quite a bit of stored energy for her little Cam Show. I see that she is already in the perfect teasing position again, this will go on for hours. Emily can't, Emily won't, Emily is DOA, from the waist down.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

That girl in the burgundy Sweater in the living room is cute

she's Glasha 

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Does anyone know anything about her and is it possible to replace Emily with her

Emily replaced Glasha, so no ^^ 

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

she's Glasha 

Emily replaced Glasha, so no ^^ 

I am sorry you are certainly correct, I was confusing Sonya with Glasha but I know they are not planning on replacing anyone but I just find her extremely cute and wondering also why did Glasha leave this apartment as a tenant

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am sorry you are certainly correct, I was confusing Sonya with Glasha but I know they are not planning on replacing anyone but I just find her extremely cute and wondering also why did Glasha leave this apartment as a tenant

yes Glasha is very cute, she left because she want, but she lives with Sonya next to this apartment, so we can see them almost everyday 😉 

• Like 1