R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #2 / February / March

48 minutes ago, firewall said:

you have resume all the action from her in almost two years now !

I just would like to see her having  a relationship with bf on cameras but I don't think she want do that on cameras this is the same thing for emily, this is why I am a little angry with them they keep their private life outside

Indeed.How crazy it's to have an "residents" that didn't had sex one single time at clear view for almost two years sinse house opened,only one or other blowjob and fingering(that she needed to be extremely high),the other does an little more life in the house(Samantha)and probraby is the only one we could call..resident.Then the other also does her life outside..then all go "vacations" after "vacations.Dont want to have your life exposed in cams is simple...don't join an cam site.Hopefull two,or even three of this non residents will have the same faith as the other roommates house.As an payed client of rlc i feel cheated by this "residents.

• Like 1

the thing I like about this apartment is that everything is a surprise, anything can happen, unlike the apartments in Barcelona, where everything is written