Red & Herman & Romina (2019) Part #1

7 hours ago, Karrui said:

offline ?

9 hours ago, Just In said:

Herman is being an ass, because Romina was fucking the other guy when he walked in. How he thinks it's OK for him to fuck any woman and then get pissy when the woman do it is a huge double standard. 

If you haven't popped over to Kira's you should.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

If you haven't popped over to Kira's you should.

Yeah I did see it. It was one of the thing's I was patiently waiting for and it was great to finally see.🔥🔥🔥

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

Yeah I did see it. It was one of the thing's I was patiently waiting for and it was great to finally see.🔥🔥🔥

I was also hopeful that also patient
but I did not expect it to be that way.
quite disappointed with the attitude of herman ;;; and I believe that red and romina also 👎

7 minutes ago, squish said:

However if I am wrong and they are splitting up then it would be a fairly major moment. Herman has been around for some time starting I think as a guest at Kira's.

I think they already break up at last night. That's why she left the place and fuck the guy without any problems. Seems (looking to closet) that Red will still be online probably with Romina. Very pleased if that will be the result of the actions of the primitive guy

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I think they already break up at last night. That's why she left the place and fuck the guy without any problems. Seems (looking to closet) that Red will still be online probably with Romina. Very pleased if that will be the result of the actions of the primitive guy

Yes but if Herman the Photographer was the catalyst for the more or less continuous stream of visitors to this apartment, what chance will the girls have in keeping the momentum going. Could be a struggle for them.

Just now, squish said:

Yes but if Herman the Photographer was the catalyst for the more or less continuous stream of visitors to this apartment, what chance will the girls have in keeping the momentum going. Could be a struggle for them.

As long as they are happy and able to have fun the way they like, i'm fine with it. Too bad for the girls that what happened last night toke such a long time
From memory (but i stop following them long time ago because of him, so could have been one or other more) i only remember one girl that was really cute (as "model") and was when they still was guests

• Like 1