B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

44 minutes ago, Tamme Klaas said:

You can say it succinctly without writing a novel.
Serafine will not let a girl get her pussy in her remaining RLC time.
MIRA did her RLC assignment but was very close to Serafina's pussy in the bath and more often to her breast in the tub, but nothing came of that.

Mila, not Mira was making good progress with Sera and if they hadn't had a falling out (hopefully temporary) she would have gotten there. She was just progressing slow and careful.  Now Ginger is in the picture and may or may not take Mila's place with Sera.  We don't know what Ginger's sexual tastes are.  If Sera doesn't run out of time she will run out of resistance. 

Ginger est pas mal tout de meme. Elle a des formes et pour l'avoir vu en live se carresser sur son lit, elle excite aussi bien que n'importe quelle autre femme de cette maison si ce n'est plus. Serafina est pas mal mais pas du tout a mon gout, Gina est presque trop belle pour avoir du charme … 

Les jumelles, elles ne font rien de plus que se foutre a poil et quelques massages … la proximité et le fait d'etre soeurs, ça doit limiter les relations sexuelles. A moins que ça soit déjà arrivées par le passé ( déjà dans cet appartement d'ailleurs ) mais j'ai jamais vu. Si une vidéo existe, ma messagerie est ouverte 😉

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I would like to warn new members of this forum, it is not mandatory for a girl to have sex with another girl, who does it is purely for money, trust me

Unless RLC has changed the rules, you are correct-

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I would like to warn new members of this forum, it is not mandatory for a girl to have sex with another girl, who does it is purely for money, trust me

You are half right.  It's not mandatory for girls to have sex with other girls.  I wouldn't say purely for money though, at least for some of them.  Some of them just really love sex and other girls.  Of course I doubt any of them would refuse some extra bonus money.😁