B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Yes.  That is the one.  I prefer calling it Molly's bedroom. :biggrin:

and they do use it a lot . but it seemed that mila needed to use the restroom. a lot more tonight then she has to.  when she is in b4 and drinking a lot more there.then she was tonight..🤔

5 minutes ago, zzakary said:

C'est simple Bob,B3 est un gruyere,c'est l'un des appartement dont le dispositif de camera est le plus mauvais.
Regarde le plan de RLC,trace un trait entre la camera 5 et 6,dans la grande salle de bain,tout ce qui est a droite dans le plan RLC n'ai pas filmé,pas sonorisé (en plus de cela,la grande salle de bain n'a pas de son,comme la study room cam12)
A droite de la grande salle de bain,tu as une autre salle de bain plus petite,pas d'image,pas de son(porte coulissante,visible de la cam4),et encore a droite,tu as la partie de la chambre de Jenn et Frank qui n'est pas filmé,pas sonorisé,regarde la dimention,tu vas rire,elle est presque aussi grande que la chambre a coucher de Leo et stella(cam 10&11),il y a la place pour faire beaucoup de choses,tranquillement,sans etre derangé
Et sans oublier,le balcon dans la chambre de Jenn et Frank qui n'est pas filmé,et bien sur pas de son non plus.

It's simple Bob, B3 is a gruyere, this is one of the apartment with the camera device is the worst.
Look at the map of RLC, draw a line between the camera 5 and 6, in the big bathroom, all that is right in the RLC plan have not filmed, not sound (in addition to that, the great hall does not have sound, like the study room cam12)
To the right of the big bathroom, you have another bathroom smaller (sliding door, visible from the cam4), and again on the right, you have the part of the room of Jenn and Frank which is not filmed , no sound, look dimention, you'll laugh, it's almost as big as the bedroom of Leo and stella (cam 10 & 11), there is room to do a lot of things, quietly, without being disturbed
And not to mention, the balcony in the room of Jenn and Frank is not filmed, and of course no sound either.

The Hall DOES have sound.

Why are people upset about the bathrooms. :confused:  Pretty much all of the apartments have AT LEAST one bathroom with no sound or no cameras.

As for the room in Jenn and Franks bedroom,  I've never seen anyone hiding anything that I really want to see anyway.

14 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The Hall DOES have sound.

Why are people upset about the bathrooms. :confused:  Pretty much all of the apartments have AT LEAST one bathroom with no sound or no cameras.

As for the room in Jenn and Franks bedroom,  I've never seen anyone hiding anything that I really want to see anyway.

not the hall,but the big bathroom(google translation error "grande salle de bain" = "big bthroom" not "great hall))

Fake,look at the other apt,when there is retroom without cam,the bathroom have sound,example B1,yulia&ivan,B4,adeline et markus,nelly et bogdan,julia &eric,linda & tibor,kitty& smith and and and

That's because, you do not open your eyes well... :biggrin: (exemple Daisy&Benji )

and finally upset by restroom without cam,because a lot of people hide in it,for other things,than the primary purpose of this restroom,BECAUSE NO CAM AND NO SOUND IN THERE

CAPITO MC... :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zzakary said:

not the hall,but the big bathroom

Fake,look at the other apt,when there is retroom without cam,the bathroom have sound,example B1,yulia&ivan,B4,adeline et markus,nelly et bogdan,julia &eric,linda & tibor,kitty& smith and and and

That's because, you do not open your eyes well... :biggrin: (exemple Daisy&Benji )

The big bathroom has a toilet which is why there is no sound.  However I'll admit it doesn't make much sense when there is a second bathroom.

I didn't say all of them did.

B1 has a bathroom downstairs with NO CAMERA.

B4 has two bathrooms with NO CAMERA.

Nelly and Bogdan has a bathroom with NO CAMERA.

20 minutes ago, zzakary said:

not the hall,but the big bathroom

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The big bathroom has a toilet which is why there is no sound.  However I'll admit it doesn't make much sense when there is a second bathroom.

For some reason I can't seem to read to well tonight. :biggrin:

I'm blaming the Bourbon. :dodgy:

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Open ur eyes better Mc,all of recent apt have a toilett and sound in the bathroom when there is separated restroom without cam
Kitty & smith   toilett
Chloe & tyler toilett
yulia & ivan toilett
Lana & Robert toilett
Jane & Dick toilett
Uly & Marat toilett
KKK toilett
R2 toilett
B1 toilett
B2 toilett
B4 toilett(public shower 😉   )
B3 toilett BUT NO SOUND AND NO FILMED

Just now, zzakary said:

Open ur eyes better Mc,all of recent apt have a toilett and sound in the bathroom when there is separated restroom without cam
Kitty & smith   toilett
Chloe & tyler toilett
yulia & ivan toilett
Lana & Robert toilett
Jane & Dick toilett
Uly & Marat toilett
KKK toilett
R2 toilett
B1 toilett
B2 toilett
B4 toilett(public shower 😉   )
B3 toilett BUT NO SOUND AND NO FILMED

I just posted saying I miss read your original post and I apologize. 

Just now, zzakary said:

Dont apo,its just a CC forum in here,not the courthouse ,its all fun... :biggrin:

No worries man.

I think I'm going to call it a night before I put my foot in my mouth again. :biggrin:

That and there's nothing happening right now to talk about anyway. :dodgy:

Have a good one all.

• Like 1