B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mila is the sexual sarrogate trying to help Jenn get Frank hard enough to fuck her good, If she has to play the role of bi-sexual woman even though we all already know that she is scared as fuck of another woman touching her or Frank, Jenn wants a real good fucking out this click bait crap. Mila is willing to help anyone discover their sexuality and truly enjoys her role in the affair. I think if Jenn would let her guard down and Frank would get his little fella up for the occasion that Mila would do a true threesome with them.

They need to experience all they can while they are in Barcelona, as these opportunities in life are few and far in between.

They want to give a teasing Show, that is all. Most of the time the current couples at this place are nice to watch, but this three are just a bad joke.

• Like 2

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I see a lot of complaining about Jenn, Frank and "The Fixer" Mila tonight, but it's much better than watching Musical Chairs at B2. 😂

It's not...

Did anyone notice, when Mila and Frank were kissing, Jenn must've had the stopwatch running...She was straight in there to separate them...gave Mila, then Frank , a kiss and continued with Frank...'he's mine, Mila, and don't you forget it'...😏

Of course, he's probably waiting to go to bed, when his wandering hand syndrome comes into play, in the dark, when Jenn's oblivious to it...

• Like 1