B3 Jenn & Frank and Stella & Leo - General Topic January 2019 #3 / February #1

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Leo and Stella are leaving B2 so the party's over.

..and Sera and Ging...

Personally, I really enjoyed that. It was a down to earth fun party where everyone joined in and just acted....well, normal, really, and enjoyed themselves without putting on a show...Lots of bonding, and I like bondage bonding...😏

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Well for right now it looks like Mila and Jenn have taken the party into the tub.

Frank is not surprisingly alone and on his phone. :dodgy:

If Jenn isn't careful Mila may try to work her magic and put a spell on her. πŸ˜„

That'll have to be some spell. I reckon Dumbledore will have trouble with that one... 😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The problem here is really not Frank guys, it is Jenn and her insecurity issues. Mila can work her magic on someone who is not to participate. Frank has issues with his little monster but Jenn has real issues, that she I snot willing to step out of her box and explore her true sexuality. It is really too bad because Mila is doing everything she can to stir those desires and it has worked on Frank, but Jenn refuses to give in to her desires, and just wants Frank to fuck her like a man should fuck his woman, Mila is just the surrogate trying to help them with their issues.

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love to have a crack at Sera's crack though...:biggrin:

Well now that makes two of us you red hot chili pepper, Serafabulous can jump on my Star and I will give a ride to her she will remember for a long time to come.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

The problem here is really not Frank guys, it is Jenn and her insecurity issues. Mila can work her magic on someone who is not to participate. Frank has issues with his little monster but Jenn has real issues, that she I snot willing to step out of her box and explore her true sexuality. It is really too bad because Mila is doing everything she can to stir those desires and it has worked on Frank, but Jenn refuses to give in to her desires, and just wants Frank to fuck her like a man should fuck his woman, Mila is just the surrogate trying to help them with their issues.

That's exactly what I thought when Karina was there.

I always felt that Jenn was just using her to get Frank ready to perform after she left.

However it doesn't really work with Mila because she lives to far away to leave at the end of the night. πŸ˜„

• Like 1