Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

A quick look in the hall tells me that Eva is not the least bit happy.  :sad:

And, with Leora's move to the kitchen to read, moves the chances of any activity to nil !!

I'm thinking we're looking at dinner maybe a shower and more time on her book before we probably see anything happening.... but hopefully I don't mind being wrong

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I'm thinking we're looking at dinner maybe a shower and more time on her book before we probably see anything happening.... but hopefully I don't mind being wrong

By then, I will be long gone.

• Like 1

When are you Leora fanboys going to realize that the constant shit talking of Paul is not scoring you any brownie points? Back when she used to post here, she has said numerous times that she DOESN'T like when people say mean things about Paul. She is obviously in love with him and stands by him and if you were true fans of hers, you would at least respect her enough not to constantly talk shit about the guy she's in love with.

• Like 2

il y a 10 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Quand est-ce que vous, les fans de de Leora, allez vous le Qué Rendre compte fait de Speaking sans Cesse de la merde à Paul ne vous Rapporté points Aucun? À l'époque where l'habitus Elle de Avait poster ici, Ellé un REPETE à several ne aime pas des reprises Qu'elle des gens Quand des CHOSES de disent Paul méchantes. De toute preuve, de Elle est amoureuse et se TIENT lui à SES Côtés. Si vous Etiez de Véritables fans, vous la respecteriez at least ne pas verser suffisamment Speaking Constamment de la merde au sujet du mec DonT Elle est amoureuse.

tout a fait d accord avec toi 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When are you Leora fanboys going to realize that the constant shit talking of Paul is not scoring you any brownie points? Back when she used to post here, she has said numerous times that she DOESN'T like when people say mean things about Paul. She is obviously in love with him and stands by him and if you were true fans of hers, you would at least respect her enough not to constantly talk shit about the guy she's in love with.

As you have read through our comments you can clearly see we have said absolutely nothing bad about Paul but only what our eyes are seeing and of course I will never ever want to see him have sex and that will never ever change and that would never change how I feel about our princess

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well the second phase is happening of what I predicted 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

As you have read through our comments you can clearly see we have said absolutely nothing bad about Paul but only what our eyes are seeing and of course I will never ever want to see him have sex and that will never ever change and that would never change how I feel about our princess

Really? I found these quotes, in this topic, without really looking or translating the French and Italian:

Paul really needs someone to kick the ever loving shit out of him

On the rare occasions I have mistakenly watched [paul and leora] I usually end up throwing up a little bit in my mouth. 

I would rather pluck out my eyes before I go through that trauma

heaven help him should we ever meet face to face

hopefully she's trying to convince him to leave 

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

Really? I found these quotes, in this topic, without really looking or translating the French and Italian:

Paul really needs someone to kick the ever loving shit out of him

On the rare occasions I have mistakenly watched [paul and leora] I usually end up throwing up a little bit in my mouth. 

I would rather pluck out my eyes before I go through that trauma

heaven help him should we ever meet face to face

hopefully she's trying to convince him to leave 

What's your point? everything is true 

• Like 1