Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #5

some guys here are so pathetic and getting so crazy for non having the toys they wish... some of them become rude cursing the ones who have the toys but do not play with..

some others laugh with the above..

and we are all a happy company...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

well...there is this from the global rules

Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect.

Maybe you should read all of it.

) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you.

Right now I'm almost at a point where I don't care what happens today since mr. censored brought everything to a screeching halt

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

can you point out where I breached it?

you asked me to tell you why you should show the guy respect, so I did. I am treating you with respect. I don't know what has caused me to inflame your scent glands like I seem, to have done, but I hope that my critique was constructive and that I used socially acceptable language. I certainly intended that to be the case.

• Like 1

Just now, Barry Elephant said:

can you point out where I breached it?

you asked me to tell you why you should show the guy respect, so I did. I am treating you with respect. I don't know what has caused me to inflame your scent glands like I seem, to have done, but I hope that my critique was constructive and that I used socially acceptable language. I certainly intended that to be the case.

No sir I don't think you breached anything just thought you should read it all.... Let's agree to disagree and move on as not to clutter up things anymore. 

• Like 2