Matilda (2019) Part #1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here goes! Does anyone know if Matila is still camming in the bedroom too? Curiuos that she is doing it in the living room.  Is there a chance that a rule was sent from above that if she is going to be a camstar that she must do it in view of a free cam? I wish this rule was cast out upon all of the tenants who chose to cam to another site.

Anyways, hi guys! I decided to post again. We'll see how it goes. 💋

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, here goes! Does anyone know if Matila is still camming in the bedroom too? Curiuos that she is doing it in the living room.  Is there a chance that a rule was sent from above that if she is going to be a camstar that she must do it in view of a free cam? I wish this rule was cast out upon all of the tenants who chose to cam to another site.

Anyways, hi guys! I decided to post again. We'll see how it goes. 💋

Well that's am interesting question and a new information for me as I don't watch the place at all. Sorry I don't have an answer to that...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that's am interesting question and a new information for me as I don't watch the place at all. Sorry I don't have an answer to that...

I wish it were the case. It makes perfect sense to me. I would take a step farther and insist that it only be done in an area where there were only free cams, but I think this at least a decent compromise.

I know I'm dreaming cause VHTV doesn't impose such rules on them I'm sure. If they did, you'd know it when you see Viki and Kate moving to an area with a free cam.

I'm so right about this one.

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Does anyone know if Matila is still camming in the bedroom too? Curiuos that she is doing it in the living room

she was camming in bedroom a few days ago; I think the reason they moved to the living room is  prosaic; that sofa there is more comfortable when they have to seat for hours in front of the cam

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

she was camming in bedroom a few days ago; I think the reason they moved to the living room is  prosaic; that sofa there is more comfortable when they have to seat for hours in front of the cam

Maybe, but I think the bed would be more comfortable. Sitting like that on the couch is going to really mess up her spine and she's going to end up with nerd neck. There must be a reason she is doing it there.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe, but I think the bed would be more comfortable. Sitting like that on the couch is going to really mess up her spine and she's going to end up with nerd neck. There must be a reason she is doing it there.

hard to say if there's any other specific reason, but when couple of days ago Stella and her friend were camming in living room, at the same time Matilda was online in bedroom, that's why I think it's just about their choice

• Like 1