Olivia & Nick - Pictures (2019)

53 minutes ago, Breatsinger said:

I think She is Taya...I remember that this girl shared Yulia and Ivan actual apt with her Boyfriend, Olivia and Nick...Isn't it?

Yes she's Taya she was with Will and Olivia and Nick used the guestroom as  their room in the same apartment 

• Like 1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/3/2019 at 1:19 PM, moos54 said:

Yes she's Taya she was with Will and Olivia and Nick used the guestroom as  their room in the same apartment 

I have always liked Taya, but I was really disappointed when one day she was gone so I really hope they find some type of room for her within this project because that would be nice to see her on a consistent basis

very limiting this kitchen free area... but her heart nipples always make me feel good.....  these were from my morning...but my free time ran out and I hope (that's code for Hope85 will be all over this ) I hope someone catches this little party now with the 2 couples 

KIiN.png KIix.png   KIiY.png  KIiB.png

KIi6.png      KIia.png KIiu.png 

KIio.png  KIiw.png 

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 6:31 PM, Mark Thompson said:

very limiting this kitchen free area... but her heart nipples always make me feel good.....  these were from my morning...but my free time ran out and I hope (that's code for Hope85 will be all over this ) I hope someone catches this little party now with the 2 couples 

KIiN.png KIix.png   KIiY.png  KIiB.png

KIi6.png      KIia.png KIiu.png 

KIio.png  KIiw.png 

Just curious...  are those nips tattooed?  I am in love!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 00watching00 said:

Just curious...  are those nips tattooed?  I am in love!

I believe if you study the left nipple (and I know you will be a good student on this topic LOL) This bottom picture shows distinct tattoo lines around areola.