B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Of course she is after teasing her BF with tempting phone sex.Not the same ANNA that made a name for herself with Irma and Ilona, not the same ANNA that made a name for herself and achieved Mega Stardom with Lola and her girls of the night life and most watched night ever on RLC with over 112 pages posted on CC. This ANNA is waste of time because she is lost in love with her BF. She is no different than Maluma, and the A-sexual twins. I don't expect to much from B-2 with this group either now that Sensational Stella is gone.

I just want to know what Anna did in the past to believe that she is not the same now?
Apart from the famous evening with her bearded friend, the rest of the time she did nothing special, you say that the others do nothing level in sex, sorry to tell you that but Anna masturbated under the cover, so we do not can not really say that she did anthology things in the past 

For me she's the same Anna 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I just want to know what Anna did in the past to believe that she is not the same now?
Apart from the famous evening with her bearded friend, the rest of the time she did nothing special, you say that the others do nothing level in sex, sorry to tell you that but Anna masturbated under the cover, so we do not can not really say that she did anthology things in the past 

Exactly. Anna has not changed in any way. She has never done anything super special that would make her earn "the Megastar" title, unless one enjoys watching tent building shows. Even on that famous night she did nothing. Sure, she is nice to look at, but for example Ksusha was nice to look at as well, yet she somehow deserved to be dissed pretty much every day...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

You have missed so much moos when it comes to ANNA then, as I have been an ANNA fan since day 1. You must have been bust doing other things.

57 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You have missed so much moos when it comes to ANNA then, as I have been an ANNA fan since day 1. You must have been bust doing other things.

I think I remember old messages that actually go in this direction
But suddenly I ask myself this question, because you're a fan of Anna, so she has the right to do nothing, while you allow yourself to criticize most other girls who do exactly the same thing
Your opinion is not so impartial in the end

Before writing my previous message, I still looked at my archives about Anna, and finally I can not find anything special, she is not afraid in the shower to show her body, she is friendly with other girls, and especially she masturbates only under the covers
Finally that's exactly what Maluma does, except for masturbations.😁

As a result, I wonder why a girl is incensed and criticized another, while they act in exactly the same way

Lia, please turn me around again, I've been facing the wall for more than 24 hours. 😢

Don't know what I did to be punished like this, but I'm deeply sorry, and it will never ever happen again. 😉