Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Can you imagine her in her towel and her hair down as she takes a spoonful of her food and in her most sexy way brings it up to your lips so you can taste it

😁

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Can you imagine her in her towel and her hair down as she takes a spoonful of her food and in her most sexy way brings it up to your lips so you can taste it

My imagination sees it as Leora sitting on my lap, and me feeding her !     ☺️

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

My imagination sees it as Leora sitting on my lap, and me feeding her !     ☺️

But, I am sure that " black and white striped forest creature " will have an entirely different view !!😁

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know this is weird but I really like to trade places with Eva right now

Not "weird " but be prepared to share space with about 90% of the viewing audience !

With Eva's permission !!!

• Like 2

Leora,

I saw you like to get dirty and play with mud 🤗 now that your all squeaky clean. I wonder if your going to give your sexy butt some much needed attention?  

I really wonder if you can get yourself so worked up that your dripping wet.

thanks for sharing I'll be watching.

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know this is weird but I really like to trade places with Eva right now and have her rub my chest

You know what, I may have to modify this wish a little bit because if I'm Eva that means a lot of loving from Paul so that may backfire on me

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

You know what, I may have to modify this wish a little bit because if I'm Eva that means a lot of loving from Paul so that may backfire on me

There is a definite possibility that you may get " more " than you wished for.  Loving ??🤨

• Like 2